Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2023, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

>try to find highlight clip of Trump's CNN townhall.
holy shit look who it is. see our boy bill is still relevant as ever. lol

Old 05-10-2023, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Donald Trump falsely claimed that pro-choice Democrats want to “kill the baby” after they are born
Uhhh, DUH, yes. I dunno if this is such a shock to people, but the main thing preventing murder from being pretty common is that it is really, really bad to get caught murdering someone

If murder was legal, or just a misdemeanor, murder would be fucking everywhere, including parents murdering their own kids

Sorry to shock you that the world isn’t the sunshine and rainbows you thought it was. Louis CK puts it better than I could:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Banned

^
“Kids would behave very differently if murder was legal, because most murders would be parents killing their kids”

Now does the majority of pro-choice Dems want to be able to do this? Hell no. If murder was legal, would some (and by some I mean MANY) of them end up murdering their own kids? Absolutely
Old 05-10-2023, 10:48 PM
Banned

The guy specifically said he wouldn't back Ukraine, Putin's puppet is putting on a good show tonight alright.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin's puppet is putting on a good show tonight alright.
idk word on the streets is he figuratively raped Kaitlan Collins tonight on national television and CNN helped him gain a point or two in the polls with middle aged suburban woman who are into that kinda thing.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

MAGA King steamrolled those filthy bug eaters at CNN
Old 05-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk word on the streets is he figuratively raped Kaitlan Collins tonight on national television and CNN helped him gain a point or two in the polls with middle aged suburban woman who are into that kinda thing.
I think CNN is intentionally taking a beating on socials so they can do a Braveheart nobles later. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think CNN is intentionally taking a beating on socials so they can do a Braveheart nobles later. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All a balancing act with DeSantis about to announce.

GOP civil wars is the best show.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CNN purports to be unbiased and objectively neutral

Also catches fresh shit for hosting TEH EMENY
Old 05-11-2023, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MAGA King steamrolled those filthy bug eaters at CNN
Prop Trump up but make him unfit (in some means) to run at the last minute resulting in a discourage Desantis and GOP voter base - especially when DeSantis is the last resort. This allows a nice 2028, without DeSantis.
Closed Thread