Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the irony is palpable

crazy lefty trans getting their gender bender pills through methods involving animal cruelty

you cant make this shit up
I don’t think many people who haven’t had it don’t realize that gyno itself is not pleasant

I had hard lumps under each nipple that were so pained and sensitive I couldn’t even lay on my stomach at night…
Old 03-08-2023, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the irony is palpable

crazy lefty trans getting their gender bender pills through methods involving animal cruelty

you cant make this shit up
You are talking about Prempo (again not used in transgender pills) but was used originally for boomer women going through menopause.

Do you know how extremely dangerous Prempo now a days would be to children???!!

Quote:
In 2002, the Women’s Health Initiative (WHI), a study of more than 16,000 women using Prempro, was abruptly halted by the federal government after it concluded that HRT raises a woman’s risk of having a stroke by 41 percent, her risk of suffering a heart attack by 29 percent, and her risk of developing breast cancer by 26 percent. A follow-up study of the women a decade later found that, in addition to an increase in breast cancer rates, the cancer tended to be advanced and cause death. Dr. Freya Schnabel, of New York University’s Langone Medical Center, cautioned, “I think from this point onward any woman who’s considering taking hormone replacement therapy will need to genuinely consider these risks.”
Last edited by Botten; 03-08-2023 at 10:37 AM..
Old 03-08-2023, 10:40 AM
Banned

Yea my stepmom is on HRT for women and if I’m still in this relationship I’m going to encourage it for my gf, but she only 32 atm so doesn’t need it yet

The benefits to having synthetic estrogen for women are numerous. Not only can they completely avoid negative menopause symptoms, it’s good for their bone and brain health, sex life, and can even somewhat slow down the appearance of aging
Old 03-08-2023, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
heres a novel idea

maybe people should just leave their hormones and genitals alone and deal with their mental illness another way
Unfortunately we don't take advice on mental illness from the mentally ill
Old 03-08-2023, 11:09 AM
Banned

Every single libtard hoax is btfo'd at this point

Will u believe the next ones?
Old 03-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately we don't take advice on mental illness from the mentally ill
lol, i don't actually give a shit, people should be able to do whatever they want if it doesn't harm others. but I'm pretty sure decades from now people are going to look back at all of this the same way we look at insane medical practices of 100+ years ago.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

think there is a poem or someshit about how the entire village thinks the king is crazy but it turns out it's actually the villagers that are crazy because of something in the water...
Old 03-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Banned

All of these simple internet tough guys would be dead if it weren't for the actions of the FDA and the leftists that came before us
Old 03-08-2023, 11:15 AM
Banned

Hope no one is stupid enough to believe any more media/uniparty hoaxes after all this Ukraine, J6 and coofid stuff. They are trying to manipulate you into attacking the good guys and dividing us.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope no one is stupid enough to believe any more media/uniparty hoaxes after all this Ukraine, J6 and coofid stuff. They are trying to manipulate you into attacking the good guys and dividing us.
I'm very eager to see the childish right-wing attempts to talk about this while avoiding the Marxist roots of the notion
Old 03-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when my estrogen was off the charts due to taking way too much testosterone without an aromataste inhibitor, in addition to getting gyno on my nipples I felt like shit and my ankles swelled up like elephant ankles due to adema from water retention. I couldn’t even put on my shoes

Luckily I was able to nuke away the gyno with months of 20mg tamoxifen/day. And to be fair I don’t hear about all these sides happening with trans women, but then again I’m not super plugged into that community
Gyno is the point of trans HRT?
Closed Thread