Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Trump responded to Murdoch's deposition: "If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stolen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS."

letthemfight.jpg
Old 03-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Russia gate lol

I guess CNN & MSNBC lying to America every day is ok if its because they're retarted?

Ill get behind this punishing fox news for lying if people will doll out equal punishment to MSNBC and CNN for the lies they all spread every day.

These channels should not be allowed to call themselves news, it's all opinion politic.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia gate lol

I guess CNN & MSNBC lying to America every day is ok if its because they're retarted?

Ill get behind this punishing fox news for lying if people will doll out equal punishment to MSNBC and CNN for the lies they all spread every day.

These channels should not be allowed to call themselves news, it's all opinion politic.
mass media has been pushing sensationalized lies for all of time

the romans had those dudes who stood in the town square and shouted the news, they were liars

gutenberg invents a machine that puts lies on paper

TV/radio people lied about whatever was the hot topic of their day

internet, yeah.

I'd be more worried when mass media starts telling the truth, then you know you're really fucked, because that means the powers behind the MSM no longer need to hide their bad deeds.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, I caught a fish on the pier. That means all fish in the sea are identical to that fish
Quoth said fish, 'pon being caught, "I am alike to all my peers"
Old 03-01-2023, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Why do people prefer DeSantis over trump?

I’m genuinely curious they’re like the same
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

trump is a main eventer and hall of famer in wwe who can work a crowd, but his own incompetence keeps him from being really evil

desantis is malice incarnate, no frills
Old 03-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump is a main eventer and hall of famer in wwe who can work a crowd, but his own incompetence keeps him from being really evil

desantis is malice incarnate, no frills
He did shave McMahon’s head once…
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why would people prefer literally anyone that isn't a regular Epstein plane-flyer? Not that he has any real chance of pulling off a successful campaign with Trump siphoning votes to keep his grift going.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would people prefer literally anyone that isn't a regular Epstein plane-flyer? Not that he has any real chance of pulling off a successful campaign with Trump siphoning votes to keep his grift going.
bro, what if Russia helps him though? i'm pretty sure orange jesus might get ahold of the new nuclear codes.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

To stick it to White Southerners. The KKK did not care for Catholics very much!
Closed Thread