Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-15-2023, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The advice from this community is usually bad. Look at this guide https://wiki.project1999.com/Loraen%...election_Guide

ouch
This guide was made in Kunark, and at the time it was an extremely good guide.
Old 08-15-2023, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's got time for that? And who's got time to make entire wiki pages of bad advice?
If you've got time to bitch, you've got time to improve it.
Old 08-15-2023, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

That guide is terrible for Kunark, arguably worse. Bard xp penalty but they are rated a 10 in groups.

I can type this response faster than I can create an account in the wiki so your wrong about time to bitch=time to improve
Old 08-15-2023, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That guide is terrible for Kunark, arguably worse. Bard xp penalty but they are rated a 10 in groups.

I can type this response faster than I can create an account in the wiki so your wrong about time to bitch=time to improve
You've apparently read the fuckin guide lol, if you can read it and post this shit, you can edit the wiki. Making an account is a short one time investment.

Regarding bards in kunark, you've clearly never played with a good one. They more than justified their XP penalty (which, when spread over a 6 person group, ends up affecting XP very minimally)
Old 08-15-2023, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

I'd have given them an 8 in groups though rather than a 10. Doesn't make the guide any less insightful back when it was written and most of this shit wasn't common knowledge. Loraen was a knowledgeable dude
Old 08-15-2023, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Sorry you can't convince me that posting in a thread about bad wiki pages is equal effort to making wiki pages. Also I do not have the desire to create wiki pages but i do have the desire to post in this thread
Old 08-15-2023, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Lol cleric is rated a 6 in duos and trios
Old 08-16-2023, 04:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only there was some way to edit wikis and improve them ...
There obviously isn't a way of improving it if somebody can come along and revert facts with lies. Why does it say giants Greenwoods can see invis when they can't? Not a very good system obviously.
Old 08-16-2023, 04:45 AM
Kobold

P99 wiki is not the official authority on EverQuest, it's not even the official authority on P99 EQ.

You don't have to follow their guides or personal opinions.

You ever had somebody in game tell you you're doing it wrong because they are following a wiki guide step by step and you're not? I have.

Wiiki want to think for you so you're gonna be doing alot of things you don't have to because its full of bad advice by fake expert or troll.
Old 08-16-2023, 06:26 AM
Kobold

All the erroneous data is indexed in google search engine so google is a liar too. It explains the retarded google doodles. I woin't celebrate the 320th birthday of "Chiamaka Banji Chata" whoever ther fck that is.