Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Large Bat

this thread has gotten absurd. please unsticky it and make a new one with the raid rules clearly posted, sticky and LOCKED. the finger pointing has taken away any meaning the original post had.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

^ What this guy said ^
Old 08-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Kobold

yay for elaida being level headed about things. There is no winning from either side. I don't know why that keeps getting brought up. Like Elaida said IB was top dog, now they are shareing the lime light with DA. We have been getting the same mobs for months now. Sometimes it swings in favor of IB sometimes it swings towards DA. So if anything comes from Sky opening is now some of the other guilds are getting/camping raid mobs now while DA and IB mess around in sky until we get bored. And all of IB saying were are your key to island 5 OMG we made the decision to not even bother with island 5 because you guys were fucking around with spiroc lord for a day and a half. We made the choice to pull keeper to island 3 to keep farming while you guys banged your head against the spiroc lord. So if all you guys have to sling is Where are your keys. well shit you got us. But we have killed the keeper and if we REALLY wanted to get keys to island 5 and do absolutly nothing on that island then we would have just moved to island 4 and killed it. We made the choice to keep on farming and not even bother.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxqueot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread has gotten absurd. please unsticky it and make a new one with the raid rules clearly posted, sticky and LOCKED. the finger pointing has taken away any meaning the original post had.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Asking people "that were there" to explain shit to you is riding someone else's coat tails, aka we do the work then explain everything to you.

The zone is open to everyone feel free to come up and check it out and get the answers for yourself.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking people "that were there" to explain shit to you is riding someone else's coat tails, aka we do the work then explain everything to you.

The zone is open to everyone feel free to come up and check it out and get the answers for yourself.
No thanks. I have no interest in going to Sky with 2 possibly 3 other guilds up there. There is plenty of time to go to Sky, the zone and the drops aren't going anywhere.

And riding somebody else's coat tails would be if I was guild hoping just to get into the planes in hopes of grabbing some loot instead or working my way through content with my existing guild/friends where I have been properly contributing for the past 8-10 months. To my knowledge you have been with IB at least as long as I have been with Divinity so I am sure you can respect that.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...So if anything comes from Sky opening is now some of the other guilds are having a blast actually competing for mobs now while DA fumbles around in sky...
Fixt. If you guys think you top IB at anything at all, you're sadly mistaken. With the raid rule changes, you're not gonna see much of anything, unless something pops at 3:30am eastern, and WI will probably smoke your shorts.

Poopsocking is over. You zerg rushed CT last night after WI and Divinity cleared for hours, and got toasted in about 20 seconds. The only thing you guys know how to do is fill socks and talk trash.

You can't beat IB, WI, or Divinity on an even playing field. Remedy could take you to school. Eminence even.

Stay off the boards and EARN some respect.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

What I respect is people who have the mindset of learning things on their own and not asking for handouts (in this case - information) from the people who've already done it.

You dont want to do sky right now, cool. Then you shouldnt be concerned about it at all.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Kobold

I don't know Kutter, but I like his style
-Come at me, Galahad.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

focus on the raid rules, this isnt supposed to be a pissing match thread, take that to R&F
Closed Thread