Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Aviak

And you guys have failed vox...
Old 08-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Nice comeback bro.

"Sure we wiped and cockblocked ourselves in sky multiple times the past couple days, but we can zerg down a trivial classic dragon with 60 people" - Dark Ascension
Old 08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Hey, has DA figured out how to get their keys for isle 5 yet?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starklen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, has DA figured out how to get their keys for isle 5 yet?
Umm it's 10 year old content. There's not much to figure out... and yes to answer your question most of us have our keys to the 5th island. Congratulations you out played us in quickness when sky was released. I'd argue we out played you the last few months prior to sky's release and downed more raid bosses. As I remember many of your members were very butthurt over this and QQd every chance you got. But hey, if you want to revel in our failure to beat you in sky thus far by all means.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Can't forget this!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm it's 10 year old content. There's not much to figure out... and yes to answer your question most of us have our keys to the 5th island. Congratulations you out played us in quickness when sky was released. I'd argue we out played you the last few months prior to sky's release and downed more raid bosses. As I remember many of your members were very butthurt over this and QQd every chance you got. But hey, if you want to revel in our failure to beat you in sky thus far by all means.
Dont you mean outafk'd us?

Funny how youre arguing that youre champs of trivial content but soon as it comes to something actually a little challenging you fall flat on your face.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, does anyone know why I haven't seen a member of DA on island 5?
Old 08-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

LOL
Old 08-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starklen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, does anyone know why I haven't seen a member of DA on island 5?
cause we don't feel like wasting our time on spiroc lord for a day and a half??? rather farm island 2-4 and get our pieces?? omggessdsssd
Closed Thread