Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Banned

Default Apologies to staff and playerbase for negativity

So ive been asked to make an apology to re-instate my account and i think its a fair request because i did take it too far.

Im known for my frankness and ill do it without "kissing ass" to get my account back.
Although there is a track record of staff leaving server to its own devices to deteriorate, i made a bad call by assuming it would be the same this time.
What im apologising for, is the negativity i brought. The server is run on free time and although i would like this server to grow, letting the ad hominems fly at the staff isnt helping toward that goal.

The staff did come through in the end with the promised changes.

I think i bring something with the criticism i lay down, but its the way i say it. For the good of the community ill try to stay positive and not let exasperation get the best of me.
People who know me in-game know im laid back and like to help and have fun, and im not living up to that on the forums.
There is some criticism to be made at decisions taken by the staff though, im not retracting that. But i think theyve been fair in allowing this to be present on the forums, as my ban only came when i straight up let the ad hominems fly.

My dad also died 2 years ago and i get mood swings heh, ill just skip the forums when i feel like kicking kittens.

So im not sure if that unlocks my account but its what i feel is a sincere apology for going somewhere that doesnt help the community grow.
I hate to be that tomato kinda guy and ill do my best not to be that guy

lol

godspeed
Old 05-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

wb. if you remain banned just reroll. xp bonus that good. i have a handful of chars that can level with you.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dad also died 2 years ago and i get mood swings heh, ill just skip the forums when i feel like kicking kittens.
Pullen out the big guns eh.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So ive been asked to make an apology to re-instate my account and i think its a fair request because i did take it too far.

Im known for my frankness and ill do it without "kissing ass" to get my account back.
Although there is a track record of staff leaving server to its own devices to deteriorate, i made a bad call by assuming it would be the same this time.
What im apologising for, is the negativity i brought. The server is run on free time and although i would like this server to grow, letting the ad hominems fly at the staff isnt helping toward that goal.

The staff did come through in the end with the promised changes.

I think i bring something with the criticism i lay down, but its the way i say it. For the good of the community ill try to stay positive and not let exasperation get the best of me.
People who know me in-game know im laid back and like to help and have fun, and im not living up to that on the forums.
There is some criticism to be made at decisions taken by the staff though, im not retracting that. But i think theyve been fair in allowing this to be present on the forums, as my ban only came when i straight up let the ad hominems fly.

So im not sure if that unlocks my account but its what i feel is a sincere apology for going somewhere that doesnt help the community grow.
I hate to be that tomato kinda guy and ill do my best not to be that guy

lol

godspeed
forced apology - check
back handed way of saying staff sucks - check
using dad as excuse - check
giant piece of shit - check.

I'm glad the staff gave u some leniency though. they are FUCKING ANGELS.

pras sirkdog, derudog, zadedog, aussiedog, nildog, and rogdog.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It's those heartfelt stories that win American Idol and stuff.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Banned

It doesnt excuse my behavior, its just to factor in. Basically theres no need to go nuclear bomb on the staff, it doesnt help the community, staff doesnt deserve straight up negative ad hominems because they are after all providing us with a somewhat classic red pvp server, i understand that. Which is why im ready to do this thread without feeling like im kissing ass. Ill keep criticising, id be lying if i would say otherwise, but im going to remove the ad hominems altogether and always try to come up with solutions instead of OMG u suck.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Banned

lol i didnt miss that part of the community i can tell you that though
Old 05-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Banned

Im not ready to say i was all wrong, staff was all right, thats right.

People had a reason to be pissed off ball was dropped but staff did take responsability for it so i mean thats that.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Im not ready to say i was all wrong
You should be. No one really cares what you say. This is just a walk of shame for you to get something you want back. A transaction. Your dignity for your account back, don't screw up the deal.
Closed Thread