Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Default Indigo Brotherhood Faction

Anybody have any experience raising Indigo Brotherhood Faction from hated to liked? Killed CB orcs like a retard at low levels and looking to raise it back up, but looks like the only good way is killing elf slaves in CB, or the few mobs in LFay.

Any insight on faster ways or perhaps a turn-in quest that gives that faction and doesn't require it to be indifferent to complete?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

Google the title of your post, click on first link. Big list of stuff. Hopefully useful in the classic environment.
Last edited by Zigfreed; 12-01-2010 at 03:50 AM..
Old 12-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

I had done that previously and only ended up dissapointed that Timours Deep didn't exist. As well as the rat whisker quests.

Hate having to filter through extra expansions in Allahkazam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Shower me with gifts. I'll tell the rest of the inkies that you are a cool guy.

Have you tried killing the halflings in Nekt? I don't recall the factions given, other than negative stuff from RV.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 12-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

They don't give you faction directly, but there is a quest. However you can't do it unless you are indifferent with them already.

Inc many lovely hours killing elves.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 12-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

As someone who has hunted in CB with many many toons on Live and a couple here I can tell you that the faction hit for the Indigo Brotherhood is much bigger on this server. I wouldn't recommend going here if you want to be able to explore Neriak.

Asher
Old 12-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Well you can get around Neirak just fine to be honest, there are two patrolling buys in I think the Third Gate or Foreign Quarter that are on the Indigo faction and they will obviously kick your ass, but other than that if you stay out of the warriors guild, you can get by just fine...Just no Innoruuk necklace.

The faction hit is pretty huge, I killed about 50 elf slaves, and then my pet acidentally tagged an orc and killed it and the faction hit was: "Your faction with the Indigo Brotherhood could not possibly get any worse" :P
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 12-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Orc

Go to Lesser Faydark. Kill all the elves you come across. They all give Indigo Brotherhood faction.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who has hunted in CB with many many toons on Live and a couple here I can tell you that the faction hit for the Indigo Brotherhood is much bigger on this server. I wouldn't recommend going here if you want to be able to explore Neriak.

Asher
I have yet to find a mob on indigo bro. faction in Neriak. Obviously I don't go to the warriors guild hall. I am max hated.

The wandering guards in 3rd gate are clerics, not warriors. I'm still looking for a way to raise that faction that doesn't trash some other one.
Closed Thread