Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since Kunark is coming out soon
Got some inside information you want to share? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nagash
Old 12-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Skeleton

Burning Wood, 50+
Old 12-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Burning Wood, 50+
I would have said Burning Wood, but I feel like it moves every week.

Toyotacamry - Halfling Shitbag Rogue
Rocketfish - Soon-to-be Iksar Monk
Old 12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IIRC OT wasn't really good until 29+. I don't remember many mobs there under 25-27...Of course I could be totally wrong, I just remember it being poor hunting and overleveled for anyone under 29. Might as well do LOIO during that time.
All along the beach were mobs of much lower level. Few people went there until mid 20's though.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have said Burning Wood, but I feel like it moves every week.
Im trying to get to the burned woods
where are you now?
burning woods
Okay keep running youre getting close :]
Old 12-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Orc

You can go to The Overthere at level 12 and have no problem finding stuff to kill along the coast. The problems come around level 18-19 or so. At that point you're running out of things to kill and everything else in the zone is 25-40, so you have to leave unless you're in a group killing reds.

Of course Warslik's Woods is just a zone away, and there's lots of low 20ish stuff to kill there.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go to The Overthere at level 12 and have no problem finding stuff to kill along the coast. The problems come around level 18-19 or so. At that point you're running out of things to kill and everything else in the zone is 25-40, so you have to leave unless you're in a group killing reds.

Of course Warslik's Woods is just a zone away, and there's lots of low 20ish stuff to kill there.
Yup Mud Pit was upper teens.
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Old 12-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go to The Overthere at level 12 and have no problem finding stuff to kill along the coast.
Yeah, but GETTING there without getting slaughtered by everything else on the way is a whole different ball game. In Kunark, I remember even hugging the walls weren't even risk-free like Classic is. Devs made low-lvl travel a bear.

Best memory was when I was trying to get to LOIO from FV for the first time. Most everything was blue, even or yellow (no biggie, right?). Just jogging on through keeping my eyes peeled, when all of a sudden I just got WTFPWN-nuked by an NPC named Vekis. It was so fast and so harsh, it scared the hell out of me and made me jump out of my chair. I think I even pooed a little.

I was just frozen with "WTF was....who is...huh?"

Good stuff, those were the days. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread