Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-20-2022, 10:42 AM
Banned

When I was 18 I was doing pushups with a big black African-American man 3x my size telling me I wasn't going to make it.

The one time I did laugh I ended up doing more pushups and squats.
Old 12-20-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im being negative cus im upset at something im trying to make for dinner.

18 year olds are trash yes I agree but its not their age its the society.

18 year olds when i was an 18 year olds were trying to get married and buy life insurance.

except for the beatniks
Yeah, something's wrong out there (no duh!). When I met my wife I was 18 and she was 16. Younger brother and my sister-in-law, he was 18 and she was 15 when they got together. My cousin was 20 when he got together with his wife; she was 15. In all cases these are relationships that have been stable for decades, now. Entirely normal for folks to be looking to get started in life and build something for themselves around that age, or at least it used to be. Nowdays a huge proportion of young adults seem to live in some sort of extended childhood until they're in their late 20's or even later. I regard it as another sign of many of the gradual decline of our society.

--------------------------------------------

Once in awhile relationships work when there's a large age difference. Sometimes personality can mesh even when life experience does not. An uncle of mine was something like 16 or 17 years older than his wife and they were together nearly thirty years before he died of cancer in the mid 1980's. That being said the scarcity of exceptions kind of proves the rule and the other 99 times out of a hundred a dude who looks like a middle-age creeper in fact is a middle age creeper.

Danth
Old 12-20-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

I mean at the rate we're going with this society marriage is a white supremist brainwashing weapon to control minorities and women by a secret agency all men are aware of but wont admit, anyway.

But aleix jones is "crazy" for thinking bankers do that with the economy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2022, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean at the rate we're going with this society marriage is a white supremist brainwashing weapon to control minorities and women by a secret agency all men are aware of but wont admit, anyway.

But aleix jones is "crazy" for thinking bankers do that with the economy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be honest, we all know marriage was a woman's invention.

No man thought up that concept.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old dudes who are into Anna Kendrick, like really into her, are clearly pedophiles or at least ephebophiles.

She looks and acts like a 15 year old girl, pulls it off better than most asians
Old 12-20-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be honest, we all know marriage was a woman's invention.

No man thought up that concept.
thinking: That's an odd thing for horza to say...

Old 12-21-2022, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:

Ya there could be a lot of bitter childless single 40+ yr old women conditioned by leftists to think that marriage and being a housewife means being a slave to the patriarchy but being a “girl boss” and working for a company is being free and not a slave to that company

Well done, woke companies. Now no need for maternity leave, better productivity from your female employees

Granted, this is coming from an unmarried childless man. But the thing about us dudes is we can always hold onto the possibility of having a kid one day longer than women can where past about 40 it starts getting pretty reckless. And the gal I currently dating has 2 kids so worst case scenario I can at least be a bit of positive (I hope) male influence on them
Old 12-21-2022, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thinking: That's an odd thing for horza to say...

Robusto vs Arabica if i remember right.

The monkey shit coffee is supposed to be the best though. (learnt that from WoW)
Old 12-21-2022, 08:31 AM
Banned

i prefer arabica myself
Old 12-21-2022, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The monkey shit coffee is supposed to be the best though. (learnt that from WoW)
More like a monkey cat hybrid:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]