Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone here live in Northern California? Specifically the Bay Area? I just moved up here. Anyone want to pvp IRL?
meet me at the shark tank tonight nigguh i'll be rollin human druid
Old 04-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meet me at the shark tank tonight nigguh i'll be rollin human druid
I'll be there. 6 foot asian guy wearing Dustin Brown jersey. I'll fight anyone.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'll basically be the only one man enough to goto the Shark Tank wearing a King's Jersey today and Saturday basically.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Littlegyno is an awesome name.

You're really mad bro.
Sweat eating Heresy whores crawling all over the forum.

Knuckle and Xantille get on their knees like mewling rodents soon as they see Rexx approach. Rexx says are you you ready, Xantille says, give it to us. Rexx lifts up his armpit and dumps out 16 ounces of sweat into Xantille's mouth. Little gyno runs up and starts to drink it out of Xantille's mouth with a straw. Macken sits in the corner in a full body, leather gimp suit baiting while Bombfist yells at him faster, faster.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rooted, Halp ~
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 04-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

found this while looking up cohpvp stuff on the internets

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obvious level 1 guildchat spy is obvious
Old 04-15-2011, 04:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well the anonymous kilyena mage suffering from 'umad' syndrome, did I put it in the butt?

My leet skillz are dominating our PVP server or building guilds to contest the elites since 2007. I won the Rogue best of the best, and I have looted off players during item loot: fbss, mithril greaves, planar breastplates, crowns of king tranix, jacinth rings, all sorts of shit. I've soloed entire groups on my monk in Kunark, I got 11 killshots solo as my rogue in Sebilis. I've dropped entire groups on my wizard in hate =) . I can joust with the best of the melees from vztz. I've led 2 guilds, been a complete yellow text rape monster when in the Heresy machine, never loaded 3rd party programs on my computer, but because of the grief I have caused to those I have slaughtered I have been petitioned for: Altering the proc rate of my T-Staff, Crashing other players clients, using maphacks/tracking, and using /stick.
All in all it warms my heart to see one of the bitter corpses I left in my wake rise to bring my fame back to the limelight.

I don't toot my own horn much these days, that'l be the last announcement of accolades you'll get from me, anyone who is or was a great pvper, even my worst enemies, we eventually found mutual respect for our respective greatness and dick slapped.

I would never roll a ranger again, they are fun, and tracking is awesome, but it's not for me, was worthwhile to try one and I feel I played my ranger very well for a first timer on 2.0.

Wizard is not my playstyle at all, I did the best I could with what was available, but it's a handicapped class on vztz, picking your battle was never more true than on a wizard.

Class I'm going: Monk, Shadow Knight, or Paladin.
You realize EQ PvP is all about gear correct!?!? Not exactly hard when your entire guild is decked out in duped-diamond and blue diamond resist gear PvPing against entires guilds without a SINGLE piece of resist gear.

Have fun playing a Pally or SK with a 40% xp penalty.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, if the ENC was smart he could avoid bolts and have a high enough MR to resist shocks.

thanks for playing brew, I only played a mage from EQ opening to end of POP.
Another Heresy pal here!?!? Remember how your guild duped sets of resist jewlery for your entire guild!?!?
Old 04-15-2011, 04:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
found this while looking up cohpvp stuff on the internets

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obvious level 1 guildchat spy is obvious
I got the server first AoN on CoHpvp, during some bounty hunter event in East Commonlands on my gnome rogue, it was basically the first to get yellow text on an opposing team member... I remember doing it big getting the AoN then getting nuked down by a roving gang of winners and having them link my AoN to me
Old 04-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkireiTheNecro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another Heresy pal here!?!? Remember how your guild duped sets of resist jewlery for your entire guild!?!?
yes another butthurt troll dickriding competition commence