Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-27-2022, 10:51 PM
Banned

I just spent 6hrs in the ER feel like an idiot. Tho

Overall I'm doing better this year.

My diagnosis tonight was viral syndrome.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

damn hope youre ok starkind

fs what i want to know more.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:04 PM
Banned

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...vfSuySNlGLlK6T

That about sums it up.

I feel way better than last year tbh. I'm doing a lot really. Physical activity way up.

Had a bad scare today when I turned totally pale. Heart was doing weird things and I like passed out in shock. I said fuck it I'll wait this out and it got worse. So got a ride and had vitals/blood tests done.

Just elevated white blood cells. Every else is cool. My cardiac muscle isn't like dying and breaking down. All shit good to know cuz I had horrible cramps/spasms the other day.

Not letting this bs set me back from gainz.

Very fucking frustrating tho.

Could be nerve/vasovagil response.

In normal trauma ppls body does like this thing. I can't get vitals nor can my mom or the stupid phone/sensor pressure cuff thing when it happens.

If I was in battle and got slashed or stabbed really good...it would be a great thing. Would likely keep me in the fight or help me go into a coma for recovery.

Butt naw. It just happens when I stand up to make dinner lol.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That about sums it up.

I feel way better than last year tbh. I'm doing a lot really. Physical activity way up.

Had a bad scare today when I turned totally pale. Heart was doing weird things and I like passed out in shock. I said fuck it I'll wait this out and it got worse. So got a ride and had vitals/blood tests done.

Just elevated white blood cells. Every else is cool. My cardiac muscle isn't like dying and breaking down. All shit good to know cuz I had horrible cramps/spasms the other day.

In normal trauma ppls body does like this thing. I can't get vitals nor can my mom or the stupid phone/sensor pressure cuff thing when it happens.

If I was in battle and got slashed or stabbed really good...it would be a great thing. Would likely keep me in the fight or help me go into a coma for recovery.

Have you considered TRT? I’m being serious btw. There seems to be a growing consensus that testosterone is the cure all for many ailments facing males today. I think with more jobs out there requiring vast amount of work hours spent at a desk rather than physical activity, it reduces testosterone levels.

Like there’s millions of men on anti depressants and heart pills that probably would be better off with a little testosterone boost. If you look online, it’s overwhelming what men say about trt vs other drugs/meds. Obviously this isn’t the answer for everyone, but I think it’s a valid alternative to the gamut of other meds you might be placed on.

I’m glad to hear you are doing better though.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That about sums it up.

Sucks! Glad u ok. Being active gonna save ya

I lol’d at the end
Old 01-28-2022, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered TRT? I’m being serious btw. There seems to be a growing consensus that testosterone is the cure all for many ailments facing males today. I think with more jobs out there requiring vast amount of work hours spent at a desk rather than physical activity, it reduces testosterone levels.

Like there’s millions of men on anti depressants and heart pills that probably would be better off with a little testosterone boost. If you look online, it’s overwhelming what men say about trt vs other drugs/meds. Obviously this isn’t the answer for everyone, but I think it’s a valid alternative to the gamut of other meds you might be placed on.

I’m glad to hear you are doing better though.
Always good to get bloodwork at least once a year for a checkup, and see where your levels are at

TRT can be game-changing but it is also somewhat of a life sentence. Once your body gets used to it, it’s natural production completely stops. It can eventually re-start, but the longer you stay on sometimes the longer the re-start after stopping might take too

Both my RL friend who works as a paramedic and my dad have been on it at various times. My friend had to stop because it’s hard to get health insurance to cover and he eventually couldn’t afford it. My dad had to stop because his bloodwork came back with a cancer scare (if I recall it’s since corrected and he might have gone back on). Both of them mentioned that stopping was ROUGH. Their natural was essentially zero for months, with all the negatives of that

But if you have the means to stay on it for essentially ever, then yea can be game changing
Old 01-28-2022, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry to read about your scare Starkind. Glad you are taking it in your stride. You’re a very strong / inspiring personal!

Glad you’re in a better place overall than last year.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-28-2022, 08:52 AM
Banned

Wink

Thx

And sunlight is good for testosterone afaik. I noticed I lost a lot of weight and def felt those Hormone effects with a decent amount of early and late day sun exposure.
Old 01-29-2022, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.the-sun.com/health/45421...ll-five-years/
Old 01-29-2022, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thx

And sunlight is good for testosterone afaik. I noticed I lost a lot of weight and def felt those Hormone effects with a decent amount of early and late day sun exposure.
It is in our hardest times that our greatest character is formed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=