Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I woke up thinking about that post I think SHAWK made about how Tim pool was like, "I did the joe rogan approach, spent a ton of money on drugs I had never heard of, thought I was gonna die, took everything I could possibly take and im going to keep taking it because they say people think they beat it and it relapses even worse!"

While the person who got 2 shots was like, "was a little light headed for a bit"

lol
This is why I sorta wished I coulda felt delta without the vaxx, because covid was a joke and I wanted to see how my immune system would handle delta

Now I guess we’ll never know since I’m getting my second shot on sat. And yes I know I’m weird that I would want to get a virus just to see how bad it is. I’m not 100% crazy though, I’m not gonna say the same thing for something like Ebola…
Old 11-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Not me. Influenza, colds, the flu, that is the worst type of torture you can do to me.

The idea that I could have one that is worse than the ones Ive had is enough for me to know all I need to know.

I've known the difference from "particularly bad flu years" nobody was wrong about those, and sounds like covid is way worse than anything anyone ever said about those bad flu's.

No thank you!
Old 11-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone has to weigh their own objective point of view. But ya nows not the time to be doing your own science.

I went down to check this guy out the other day, then I trolled him a bit with some other guys to get him to go ballistic. He is a tiny jacked roid monkey.. he is very plastic, lots of shit going on here, smile surgery.. very fake but that doesn't come through over the internet, authenticity is never transmittable online, especially through text.

I love my Doctor personally, the guy is stressed to shit right now unfortunately thanks to all this psychotic bullshit but I like this Dr. John Campbell too he is very fair like my doctor is. https://www.youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching/videos

For example:

Last edited by Shawk; 11-04-2021 at 08:52 PM..
Old 11-05-2021, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Good news for vaccine sceptics and those with immune issues?

BBC reports the first pill to treat C19 has got approval for use (in the UK).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTE5pmg32Pg

This makes me wonder: C19 are corona viruses - which includes colds - could there be renewed hope for a cure for the common cold?
Old 11-05-2021, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Jimjam its just a slightly altered(to allow a new patent) form of ivermectin.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Pfizermectin
Old 11-05-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jimjam its just a slightly altered(to allow a new patent) form of ivermectin.
Bunch of cougars want me rearranging their guts. Compliment taken.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Banned

My family that got Moderna is telling me “don’t make any big active plans after the second shot tomorrow, especially for the next day”

Me: “I’m hiking that morn, then getting the shot, then going right from there to cardio kayaking with dad…then the next morn I’m doing my run/hike/run so yeah, no big plans…”

If I die from the vaxx I know my anti-vaxx side of the fam will go on a lifelong crusade over it. So at least I can be a martyr for the risks of vaccination…
Old 11-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Get a bible and start here (spoiler, its at the back of the book)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The number of his name
Last edited by GinnasP99; 11-05-2021 at 09:31 PM..
Old 11-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Banned

Just got 2nd shot

Looks like this weak experimental shit just can’t keep a strong heart down. No myocarditis for this guy (yet). Now I just get to wonder what might happen in the next few years

So to Bill Gates and Fauci I say, thus far, you have failed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51F95C42-118F-475C-A9BE-246BF2C7B18A.jpg (19.5 KB, 1 views)