Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-26-2023, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Yea, you really seem to be laughing. He should have zoned out of the top entrance. That really would have gotten you some laughs.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.
Best post on RNF for 2023.

Cecily, your bashful sarcasm is 100/100
Old 03-26-2023, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Jason. You were in the wrong here. Sounds like it was a complicated situation and your ego got the best of you. Instead of playing nice, you made threats and shit posted. Hopefully we never run into each other in game.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Amazing

I think it's incredible how arrogant and flippant some of you supposed "elites" have become on P1999. You'll mock my post, defend jerkwads like Hewch and probably run roughshot over other lesser geared and lower level players yourselves on a weekly basis if not daily. Scoff if you will, but I think your day will come, I think the staff at p1999 takes these matters seriously unlike yourselves. Hewch may have just skirted around the rules enough to save his ass today but next time he may get a nice ban hammer to his account.

Baeloth
Old 03-26-2023, 02:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jason. You were in the wrong here. Sounds like it was a complicated situation and your ego got the best of you. Instead of playing nice, you made threats and shit posted. Hopefully we never run into each other in game.
Complicated in what way? I explained it in detail and there is a screenshot. Hewch could have zoned out and let the Scryer reset. Easy peasy. He didn't. He may not have broken the rules of camp stealing per say but I still call him out for his egregious behaviour. If this is something you consider normal and good behaviour then I feel bad for you.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's incredible how arrogant and flippant some of you supposed "elites" have become on P1999. You'll mock my post, defend jerkwads like Hewch and probably run roughshot over other lesser geared and lower level players yourselves on a weekly basis if not daily. Scoff if you will, but I think your day will come, I think the staff at p1999 takes these matters seriously unlike yourselves. Hewch may have just skirted around the rules enough to save his ass today but next time he may get a nice ban hammer to his account.

Baeloth
Just take it easy man. At the end of the day, this is just a game. Why is it so easy to forget that with EverQuest? I don’t know but it seriously isn’t worth getting this worked up about.

You feel you have been dealt with unfairly and maybe that’s the case. But you just have to move on. There’s much shittier things that can happen here, and if you can’t deal with a supposed injustice while camping Scryer, you are definitely not going to be able to deal with anything beyond that.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Baeloth
bullshit

worst case scenario here hewch made an honest mistake. wtf does a 60 shaman want scryer for? a 50p orb? a 50p bracelet? oh no he absolutely HAS TO quest that incandescent mask. This guy can solo dragons.

who the hell pays attention to spawns when running to l guk? you just haul ass straight down.

he agro'd the scryer, and brought it back to you, you got pet agro (lol) panic'd like a bitch and gated.

60 shm who thought to bring your mob back would not have let you die.

You're pissed because you suck at playing the most OP class on P99

dust it off, learn and strategize and go back and get your item.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just take it easy man. At the end of the day, this is just a game. Why is it so easy to forget that with EverQuest? I don’t know but it seriously isn’t worth getting this worked up about.

You feel you have been dealt with unfairly and maybe that’s the case. But you just have to move on. There’s much shittier things that can happen here, and if you can’t deal with a supposed injustice while camping Scryer, you are definitely not going to be able to deal with anything beyond that.
Obviously when someone camps something for hours they expect to get the payoff, and when they get screwed out of it they are understandably pissed off. And yes at the end of the day it's just a game but that's what Rants and Flames are about, so we can vent a little about it. If you can't handle a little venting perhaps maybe you shouldn't be here.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
perhaps maybe you shouldn't be here.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bullshit

worst case scenario here hewch made an honest mistake. wtf does a 60 shaman want scryer for? a 50p orb? a 50p bracelet? oh no he absolutely HAS TO quest that incandescent mask. This guy can solo dragons.

who the hell pays attention to spawns when running to l guk? you just haul ass straight down.

he agro'd the scryer, and brought it back to you, you got pet agro (lol) panic'd like a bitch and gated.

60 shm who thought to bring your mob back would not have let you die.

You're pissed because you suck at playing the most OP class on P99

dust it off, learn and strategize and go back and get your item.
Again I say: Hewch had no call to do what he did. If I did the same to some high level group in a high level dungeon that caused them to wipe out and waste hours upon hours of work they would fucking rip my ass a new one too. You think its no big deal because it's a low level dungeon and I'm a low level newb. You coudn't be more wrong.