Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 02-27-2023, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick210 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's right, you posted for validation on your assumption, not to hear other peoples opinions. wake up
just make your toon and enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] dont attack others for stating opinions you asked for lmao.
Did I? Because I remember posting this

Quote:
Alright, starting allocations:

All into Dex or All into Cha?

I'm thinking all into Dex because it has an immediate return of not missing notes a billion times and each note not missed is one less wrist imploding motion over your long term bard career.
Which puts my initial thoughts but asks a question to everyone else.

The only person to respond rationally is DeathsSilkyMist who told me to measure out stats on end game gear to figure it out.

The rest of you have posted just emotional bias, saying nothing of merit, with no stats, no strong arguments, and melting down in boomer fashion at what is a rebuttal to the conventional *wisdom* most smooth brains have in these forums.

I asked for stats and math. You and no one else have yet to provide those.

My posts have links with supporting stats and arguments, yours dont.

Classic boomer ego being bruised and responding emotionally by throwing ad-hominmen or pseudo-intellectual terms like "confirmation bias" or "validation" they probably heard in some feces stained subreddit worshiping Niel Degrasse Tyson from whence they crawled out from.

Sorry your bruised ego can't handle the heat.

P.S. I'm looking for educated opinions, not just opinions. You may not know the difference but those are formed based on supporting evidence.

Last edited by ya.dingus; 02-27-2023 at 05:09 PM..
Old 02-27-2023, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Ya dingus = DSM.
Or at least has a small boner for him.
Last edited by Duik; 02-27-2023 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Speeling
Old 02-27-2023, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya dingus = DSM.
Or at least has a small boner for him.
Your mom didn't have any complaints. Bam.

Still waiting on that supporting evidence rather than boomers being emotional and raging.

I'll wait.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-27-2023, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

its sta, anything else is just convincing yourself, resists>hp>anything else is order of importance for bard.

Source: my original main was bard, i have 2 other bard alts. People sell their soul for 10hp, you think 100 aint great?
Old 02-27-2023, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its sta, anything else is just convincing yourself, resists>hp>anything else is order of importance for bard.
Again, this isn't an educated opinion.

I've pointed out, via the wiki post, 25 point contribution into Stamina at a 4hp return rate for a bard for a total 100 hp is negligible at 4k buffed hp pools.

You'll get all that stuff on your armor/gear/stats - so what is 100 extra hp? it's a drop in the bucket.

However, doing your role, either by reducing the total amount of missed notes over your character's lifetime, or the possibility of less death causing critical resists.

Old 02-27-2023, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, this isn't an educated opinion.

I've pointed out, via the wiki post, 25 point contribution into Stamina at a 4hp return rate for a bard for a total 100 hp is negligible at 4k buffed hp pools.

You'll get all that stuff on your armor/gear/stats - so what is 100 extra hp? it's a drop in the bucket.

However, doing your role, either by reducing the total amount of missed notes over your character's lifetime, or the possibility of less death causing critical resists.
You convinced yourself, why ask. Grats on your dex DSM.
Old 02-27-2023, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You convinced yourself, why ask. Grats on your dex DSM.
Why can't you just provide meaningful data other than your uneducated opinion?

It's a valid question. The initial topic is still open, dex or charisma, that hasn't been answered.

Seriously, add to the conversation with something other than your emotions or get out already. Stop wasting time.

It's like I gotta dunk on every smooth brain available on this forum to get to an actual answer now-a-days. These forums can be the absolute worst.

Last edited by ya.dingus; 02-27-2023 at 05:27 PM..
Old 02-27-2023, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't you just provide meaningful data other than your uneducated opinion?

It's a valid question. The initial topic is still open, dex or charisma, that hasn't been answered.

Seriously, add to the conversation with something other than your emotions or get out already. Stop wasting time.

It's like I gotta dunk on every smooth brain available on this forum to get to an actual answer now-a-days. These forums can be the absolute worst.
Relax DSM
Old 02-27-2023, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

my 40 cha bard with crusty armor on is doing fine. put your points into stamina at start. end game velious gear will do the rest

On the yellow server, there will be even more enchanters since they can do what you do but better. this happened late blue, all of green. we got like two decades of experience here man
Old 02-27-2023, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Do any of you have an actual source better than the links and stats I have provided?

Like, do ANY of you have empirical evidence?

It's a simple yes or no.