Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-06-2023, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luck at Chuckles, still thinking he can insult someone by calling them gay in 2023. Go back to your cave homophobic troll.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-06-2023, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luck at Chuckles, still thinking he can insult someone by calling them gay in 2023. Go back to your cave homophobic troll.
It clearly still works as an insult [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

I guess to some people; I wasn't offended, I just thought it was sad.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess to some people; I wasn't offended, I just thought it was sad.
Why did you say "Go back to your cave homophobic troll." if you weren't offended?
Old 01-06-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

P.S. It also seems like a violation of the forum rules:

Quote:
Racism / hate speech
Racism and or hate speech, disguised or not, will not be tolerated. This includes slurs / derogatory speech regarding sexual orientation.
It seems pretty clear that image was meant as a slur against me.

Old 01-06-2023, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did you say "Go back to your cave homophobic troll." if you weren't offended?
As a gay, I was more turned on than offended by the image you posted. Also, as a gay, I noticed that you had it saved to your computer and ready to post. Wanna go hit up a leather bar with me?

See, now I'm implying that you're gay... the worst thing anyone could ever say to another person.

Now please let's get back to calling this armor ugly. I'll be on Grindr if you need me.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Because hating people for who they are has no place here ... or at least it shouldn't IMHO.

Old 01-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a gay, I was more turned on than offended by the image you posted. Also, as a gay, I noticed that you had it saved to your computer and ready to post. Wanna go hit up a leather bar with me?

See, now I'm implying that you're gay... the worst thing anyone could ever say to another person.

Now please let's get back to calling this armor ugly. I'll be on Grindr if you need me.
Context matters. In context, Chuckles is on a campaign to stalk me on the forums and post witty (in his mind at least) retorts. In context that picture was clearly not "hey it's great to be gay".

Old 01-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't post it.

Muggles or Gortles...or whatever his name is did.

But sure, I'll fuck you but you're the bottom.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because hating people for who they are has no place here ... or at least it shouldn't IMHO.
People hate me for who I am.

Frankly, I don't blame them. I try to be as repulsive as possible.