Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

I just don't want to get sick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Oh well, the longer this lasts the more EQ I get to play.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:14 PM
Banned

Nothing will stop you from getting sick, no cure is coming and we now have enough infected to properly spread this

Herd immunity is the only thing that will save us

Vaccine dreams are so much further off then people think, has already mutated and 3 strains of covid so far

Also anyone who takes a year 1 vaxx is dumdum
Old 07-23-2020, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Just to be fair from what I know only around 20% of the world got the Spanish flu. So I can avoid it I think.

Now if it can get you like that thing in WoW that made everyone contagious that one time, then I'm in trouble [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2020, 06:57 PM
Banned

https://cbs12.com/news/local/i-team-...m-beach-county

lol, second wave
Old 07-23-2020, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TL;DR I do feel the same today as I did in March. Healthy skepticism with a hint of trust and a substantial amount of verify.
You're skeptical because you know how the sausage is made. Although I suppose a lot of people do these days, with all the journalism/media majors clogging up the pipes the last couple of decades. Me too. I'm in it waist-deep. I don't believe anything because I see how information is created and monetilated (that's a brand new word I just made up meaning manipulated for money, but not like blackmail or a scam, more like revenue stream optimization, well I guess scam is fine too).

I know confidence in journalism and news has been steadily falling, but I still wonder how the average person's faith in the news has been shaken even further by the conflicting and politicized messages they are receiving every day. How low can it go?
Old 07-23-2020, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

I am so scared! This 0.0001% percent chance of killing me flu I might catch, or maybe I will die in a car accident, or I may slip on the bar of soap as I take a shower tomorrow morning, or Black Lives Matter will snuff my life out for not kneeling at the next national anthem. I guess I need to vote for Joe Biden to avoid any of this nonsense

LOL
Old 07-24-2020, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so scared! This 0.0001% percent chance of killing me flu I might catch, or maybe I will die in a car accident, or I may slip on the bar of soap as I take a shower tomorrow morning, or Black Lives Matter will snuff my life out for not kneeling at the next national anthem. I guess I need to vote for Joe Biden to avoid any of this nonsense

LOL
**giggle**

Ditto. A few days ago some "reely smert d00d" told me covid-19 has killed more people this year than the next 5 largest causes of death combined.

I don't know if I was crying so hard I was laughing or laughing so hard I was crying. Ignorance can be fixed but stupidity is forever. After trying to correct his ignorance it was very apparent that not knowing something wasn't his problem.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
**giggle**

Ditto. A few days ago some "reely smert d00d" told me covid-19 has killed more people this year than the next 5 largest causes of death combined.

I don't know if I was crying so hard I was laughing or laughing so hard I was crying. Ignorance can be fixed but stupidity is forever. After trying to correct his ignorance it was very apparent that not knowing something wasn't his problem.
Are you ok?
Old 07-24-2020, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you ok?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
581 deaths on the spreadsheet, only 169 deaths are listed as COVID without any contributing factors.
https://cbs12.com/news/local/i-team-...m-beach-county

This is one county in Florida, imagine NYC's fraud.
Closed Thread