Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

<Hasbinbad> is he talking about the ! button or posting things in the petition forum?
<Wenai> ! Button
<Wenai> Come to me directly if things are highly offensive... don't flame bait people either.
<Wenai> Petition/Exploit forum won't send out an email.
<Wenai> ..[it's] fine to post on petition/exploit or to contact me directly
Old 04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitatomic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In game, obviously. /ignore is a beautiful thing.

On the forums... I see a Petition section.... and a Report Post button..... not so much /ignore.
Does what people post on the forums of a free 11 year old game really frustrate you that bad that you just HAVE to do something about it?
Old 04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Taslion

Oh my god, it's almost like none of you have ever talked to people on the internet. Is it really so hard to just ignore or deal with people you don't like?
Old 04-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Ok, much clearer. What I am understanding is that R&F is only for willing participants, if you are not a willing participant then you report stuff that is about you.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

Warning Video contains smoking of Meth.

You agree that you are at least 18 years of age by clicking the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXwd6k76f4
Old 04-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
use server chat for your on-topic posts. When those posts are responded with the wrong shit then it will be moderated. The whole point of this section is lack of moderation. And as people slowly learn, as I have, you stop posting here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the most part the R&F is unmoderated. That doesn't mean that you can use racial, sexual, homophobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities).

It just means you have a place that you can bicker with one another and not clog up the main forum.
Lack does not mean complete absense of. I'm sorry, sir, but you are putting words in my mouth. Your victim, shanna, did not say she is responded with racial, sexual, etc. abuses. Just abuses. And these other abuses are unmoderated, as is the point of the forum.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Large Bat

Get rid of Hasbinbad = problem fixed
Old 04-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashecrimson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get rid of Hasbinbad = problem fixed
Hasbin isn't the one making the foul comments. He's just the one calling people out for them.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitatomic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In game, obviously. /ignore is a beautiful thing.

On the forums... I see a Petition section.... and a Report Post button..... not so much /ignore.
You don't HAVE to be able to /ignore something to just simply ignore it.

|
V
Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does what people post on the forums of a free 11 year old game really frustrate you that bad that you just HAVE to do something about it?
Old 04-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I would much rather go with the flow and let BS drivel reign supreme while I spend several hours per week begrudgingly holding it in.

I get off on investing mass quantities of time in shutting up in groups that I'm in.

Or not.

There is a crazy amount of people around who don't SAY what they THINK... no idea why. Apathy, it's not for everyone.
Closed Thread