Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2023, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neil patrick harris can read your mind, and Rico never gets to hook up with Carmen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WRONG it's heavily implied Rico bangs Carmen after the dance. "My father's not home tonight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"

you don't step to the Lune on late 90's camp alien war movies
Old 04-06-2023, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

fuck Carmen she runs off to the space force and fucks that other guy. the other chick that he fucks in the tent that ends up dying was loyal and still a dime piece.

edit: Diz.

i need to watch this shit again. and the ancient internet agrees with me. suck it nerds.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ekco; 04-06-2023 at 11:41 PM..
Old 04-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Diz was her name. Definitely a dime piece but Denise Richards in her prime was a 15/10
Old 04-06-2023, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah and Id hang out with you in a heartbeat, but Id not describe you as woke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

id be like this is my radical friend who would be a space marine if he could, lucky for him im so anti war I have been able to prevent that option for him.
Thats my problem with having too big of a military, sooner or later you're gonna use it.

Every war since ww2 could have been solved with pen and paper.
what people say and agree to is totally different worlds from what they want. organizations like the UN were developed to be the best of us all, and now china and russia sit on their human rights and security councils, the UN is really just league of nations 2.0 with better funding and equally as impotent.

I would sign up for Mobile Infantry. I will do my part, and I do believe that citizenship should be earned, not granted.

gonna combine lores here a little bit, but its basically the same thing:

There is absolutely nothing about the phrase Orbital Drop Shock Trooper that doesn't give me a war-on

Lore mash-up x3, google is failing the gif search today

Old 04-06-2023, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

first copycat so far, really hope this doesn't become a trend. figure out your meds you freakazoids

Old 04-06-2023, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

You let your kid have posture like that and it’s no wonder they became a fuck up
Old 04-07-2023, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first copycat so far, really hope this doesn't become a trend. figure out your meds you freakazoids

now see this is the shit that bugs me

how the fuck am i gonna not-misgender that person when their public image doesn't state the fact from a distance?

it's not like I wanna go talk to that thing, so you can't get pissed at me when I refer to it, as "It"

you either gotta have broad shoulders or child bearing hips or you don't get a seat at the table.

go home weirdos, nature doesn't need your contribution.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Ugly is ugly, regardless of gender

Maybe if kids were raised with pride and regard for their weight, health, and appearance they wouldn’t be experimenting with every possible ideology to find a place in the world

/shrug
Old 04-07-2023, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

yeah maybe if kids were raised with Pride, at all...

there is no longer a religious identity, no longer a national identity, and their parents don't know any better, because their own parents could not have seen this coming.

what does this generation have to be proud of? their social media following? theres literally nothing else these kids hold in high esteem, just the sociopathic pursuit of a "like"

they are born into a void of shallow meanings, they are given everything yet nothing they receive can help them on this journey.

so it's consumerism? whoever is the best at buying stuff is the best human now

all hail our Lord, Elon.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

i still have a little hope, like imagine society as a whole as that 1 in 100 strung out drug addicts that once they hit rock bottom, they completely turn their life around, find God and starts making a difference in their local community. society just hasn't hit rock bottom yet.