Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Orc

If you zone into OT from FM and take the wall to the left almost all the way to the corner thats a really good spot. I did that with a Nec, Mage, Druid, Chanter all the way to 40 in one sitting of about 5 -6 hours. Druid pulled and snared. Mage would do his fire pet thing and also pull if the druid needed to med. Necro would pull and fear kite his own things. Chanter would put his charmed pet on whatever needed it. Druid would help heal fire pet and place dots on whatever the necro was fearing when needed.

The goal was to always have the fire pet tanking something and applying its DS. If something got too hot the necro could just fear anyways. Lots of times we had 3 and 4 mobs in camp dieing at once. Could probably ride that XP train until 42 when too many things are light blue.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
find a healer and duo yeti caves in DL till 47 imo

or just solo them if youre twinked with a fungi
I'm doing that at 44 with no healer atm. Jade Mace, Knuckle Duster, FBSS and some other stuff that isnt worth noting.

I need to bandage between kills and use mend and intimidate on cooldown. Basically my only downtime is 3-4 bandages between each kill.

The pathing in the cave is terrible though.. 1/5 will run into the wall and fall off the map.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drktmplr12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm doing that at 44 with no healer atm. Jade Mace, Knuckle Duster, FBSS and some other stuff that isnt worth noting.

I need to bandage between kills and use mend and intimidate on cooldown. Basically my only downtime is 3-4 bandages between each kill.

The pathing in the cave is terrible though.. 1/5 will run into the wall and fall off the map.
I tried in that cave but find it much better to just go outside. I am a Rogue so I just use intimidate and have the whole side of that ice mountain to fear them around. Inside the cave they run into each other frequently. There are more than enough yeti's outside, plus giants, drolvargs and chickens to kill as well.
Closed Thread