Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jimmy carter gave away the most important and valuable piece of real estate in the entire western world. for free.

do worse than that
Old 02-16-2022, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Tomorrow on Fox News, Tucker Carlson is furious that Donald Duck doesn't wear pants.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2022, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty convenient Youtube won't allow your nonexistent evidence of massive voter fraud, which GOP lawyers for some reason neglected to show any of the judges who threw their cases all out.
YouTube won’t allow speculation of it. I’m not just saying that, make a vid saying you believe the election was fraudulent and see how long it takes for it to get taken down

That’s like saying you think Twitter will allow you to claim the election was fraudulent. If you think Big Tech will allow even speculation of this then you are dumber and more naive than I thought, and my expectations were already about as low as they could go
Old 02-16-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tomorrow on Fox News, Tucker Carlson is furious that Donald Duck doesn't wear pants.

Old 02-16-2022, 05:29 PM
Banned

Facebook does. Whats the problem? Its one website they cant lie on.. Whats the big deal. There are hundreds more where they can lie all the day, tv stations, radio stations, public forums, events, street corners. Literally anywhere else but one website they cant lie on.

You're talking shit about people you dont even know when you "speculate" about fraud. You cant understand that people see that bullshit, get on the phone/comp and start sending death threats to their local election supervisors?
Old 02-16-2022, 05:30 PM
Banned

Itt: Horza still doesn't understand why those cases were thrown out. He also seems completely ignorant of the fact that like TONS of people were booted from youtube for even suggesting maybe "the most secure election ever" is an absolutely insane claim to make about ANY election, let alone a massive national election with millions and millions of voters. The more people involved, the more opportunities there are for impropriety or just simple error.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Waitin for Horza tell peepz to kill themselves cuz he can't refute any facts and typin 'paste' didn't work
Old 02-16-2022, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facebook does. Whats the problem? Its one website they cant lie on.. Whats the big deal. There are hundreds more where they can lie all the day, tv stations, radio stations, public forums, events, street corners. Literally anywhere else but one website they cant lie on.

You're talking shit about people you dont even know when you "speculate" about fraud. You cant understand that people see that bullshit, get on the phone/comp and start sending death threats to their local election supervisors?
They’re private companies they can censor whatever they want. They could go the China way and decide all Winnie the Poo content is no longer allowed

That wasn’t my point. Someone said they were going to check on YouTube for info about election fraud and I said 2020 election fraud is a no no topic on any Big Tech platform. This means not only will there be no content of it, there won’t also be much of any speculation of it allowed. Why do I know this? Because the channels that used to talk about it on YT stopped and implied if they continued they would be shut down. If there is, chances are it will be low-key stuff with a small audience that got past the censors

But on bitchute, or rumble or one of those alt-tech’s there most likely could be more discussion. So if someone was so inclined to look, that’s a better place. People assume I’m making judgement statements about censorship or election integrity but all I’m doing is trying to keep someone from wasting their time
Old 02-16-2022, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a fucking retard... ohh cnn mentioned a book once! its the same thing as republicans banning books over their feelings. I guess that publisher stopped printing it because they were "offended" or "uncomfortable" after printing 100,000 copies. What a fucking idiot..

They are not honest actors. Never forget that. They all have a little bit of the emperor crush pillbaughs spirit inside them and it shines when lie about anything, even their own beliefs, to get online head pats from their senpais.. gross.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’re private companies they can censor whatever they want. They could go the China way and decide all Winnie the Poo content is no longer allowed

That wasn’t my point. Someone said they were going to check on YouTube for info about election fraud and I said 2020 election fraud is a no no topic on any Big Tech platform. This means not only will there be no content of it, there won’t also be much of any speculation of it allowed. Why do I know this? Because the channels that used to talk about it on YT stopped and implied if they continued they would be shut down. If there is, chances are it will be low-key stuff with a small audience that got past the censors

But on bitchute, or rumble or one of those alt-tech’s there most likely could be more discussion. So if someone was so inclined to look, that’s a better place. People assume I’m making judgement statements about censorship or election integrity but all I’m doing is trying to keep someone from wasting their time
Yeah kinda missed the boat on that one. my bad yo. <3

They can find real stuff on youtube about election fraud and voter fraud. Its out there. The cyber ninjas hearings, some of the videos of the alleged "fraud" that occurred by some how moving votes on a Z axis instead of an X axis makes them illegal ballots, like when they were taken from under a table. Theres a few more of actual election shenanigan's videos, its been so long.. cant remember them all. But yeah, you right, pretty slim pickins these days. Searing for "AZ audit" used to bring up like 8000 new videos a day.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 02-16-2022 at 05:51 PM..
Closed Thread