Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Earnestly telling people to kill themselves is bad you nutjob, how hard is it to just agree with that sentiment? Jesus.
As Dems have repeatedly told me, words ARE violence

This is because actual violence is something that most of us living a privileged life in a developed first world country will probably not experience, but we want to feel like we are risking our safety in the struggle for our moral ideals

Personally while it’s bannable and in poor taste, I think getting too offended about it starts to get kinda pearl clutchy though. But it depends on the context and frequency
Old 02-15-2022, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

I hope Jib dies in the same legendary manner as former Vice President Nelson Rockefeller!!
Old 02-15-2022, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Botten proves he's just as big a scumbag as Horza
Old 02-15-2022, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is because actual violence is something that most of us living a privileged life in a developed first world country will probably not experience, but we want to feel like we are risking our safety in the struggle for our moral ideals

Personally while it’s bannable and in poor taste, I think getting too offended about it starts to get kinda pearl clutchy though. But it depends on the context and frequency
For sure. With horza I tend to assume he means it though. He (or his troll persona) is a very nasty guy.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For sure. With horza I tend to assume he means it though. He (or his troll persona) is a very nasty guy.
Pretty sure posters on elf forums have been banned for way less offenses
Old 02-15-2022, 10:02 PM
Banned

Definitely nasty, but I’m personally still not convinced it’s not just a really shittly designed bot

Confined to a single thread, unable to string together more than 2 sentences following a establishment media news link

This is what I picture the RL representation of the Horza bot in action would be
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-15-2022, 10:42 PM
Banned

If Jibartik lives forever it will just prove he is a necromancer irl.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Man.

Linking to articles about man is violence.

Man.
Old 02-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten proves he's just as big a scumbag as Horza
Oh Elizondo and your unhealthy obsession with Horza. You have called him out by name as of this moment in 344 posts. Seek help.
Old 02-16-2022, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh Elizondo and your unhealthy obsession with Horza. You have called him out by name as of this moment in 344 posts. Seek help.
Botten accuses others of 'unhealthy obsession'

Combs thru post history to get an exact count

laughter ensues
Closed Thread