Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Kobold

Default Loot Tables

I am having a blast playing p1999 and will continue to donate every month. Kudos to the Dev team!

I was wondering how close to classic the loot tables are on p1999. I've noticed that in cazic thule's temple(in feerott), fine steel weapons rarely drop from lizards that used to drops them about 30% of the time. I camped there for about and hour and maybe one fs weapon dropped.

This is also the case in highkeep, where the guards would drop fs weapons very often, but now don't. I was there for 2-3 hours on all floors, and about 2-3 fs weapons dropped.

I don't know if this is by design, but it's not classic from what I remember.

Thanks for the great game again.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

The original CT temple in feer was much lower level and didnt drop any FS, you may be thinking of after they revamped CT and moved all of the 30ish lvl mobs out into that temple in feer.

as far as guards go i believe they lowered the drop rate on fs weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Were there 2 revamps of ct temple? I recall the very late one where the mobs were much higher level all over. I was in ct temple in october-ish 1999 and recall alot of fs drops.

In highkeep, it seems clear the loot tables are not calssic. With a bank there and vendors, fs weapons could really add to your bank account. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
I was wondering how close to classic the loot tables are on p1999. I've noticed that in cazic thule's temple(in feerott), fine steel weapons rarely drop from lizards that used to drops them about 30% of the time. I camped there for about and hour and maybe one fs weapon dropped.
They drop FS weapons 20% of the time. Not sure how many you killed within an hour, but they do definitely drop.

Quote:
This is also the case in highkeep, where the guards would drop fs weapons very often, but now don't. I was there for 2-3 hours on all floors, and about 2-3 fs weapons dropped.
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7258
Old 05-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The original CT temple in feer was much lower level and didnt drop any FS, you may be thinking of after they revamped CT and moved all of the 30ish lvl mobs out into that temple in feer.

as far as guards go i believe they lowered the drop rate on fs weapons
Mobs in the original pre-reveamp version of CT indeed dropped FS commonly.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They drop FS weapons 20% of the time. Not sure how many you killed within an hour, but they do definitely drop.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7258
Thanks for the quick reply. If the ct lizards drop fs 20% of the time, all is good. My experience there was several weeks ago. I'm not sure if my memory was off or things are better post update.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

I was there today a few hours and they dropt enough fine steel. My bags were full in the end, and so were my grp members bags.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Aviak

The loot table for the DE's in lesserfay seems to be missing as I've been killing them for a week+ and they never drop anything. They definitely used to drop coin/misc items.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Kobold

I killed some guards in high keep today and they were dropping fs like crazy. I guess the gaurds have been fixed. I'll have to go check CT some time soon.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

I was arguing with a guildy the other day about oggok guards and fs weapons.

He did them one night saying that he barely had any fs drops, I did them the next day, guards guk and druk or whatever near the end of the zone, and EVERY spawn had dropped at least 1 fs weapon for at least 10 spawns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Closed Thread