Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2022, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people who say people who aren't in a position to be able to care for a child are following this line of logic:

1. bad parents who neglict and hate their children raise criminals
2. crime is bad in general, and i dont like it
3. if we reduce the population and prevent this cycle then there is less crime
4. this makes me happy, and feel the world is safer
5. nevermind the way to make the way safer is to terminate all the kids of the poor, the ones that become bad, and the ones that become good.
Good points, if a bit dark

It depends, parents can screw all kids up to a degree, but serious abuse and neglect can often be spotted, usually by teachers and school counselors, and that kid gets ganked in those situations

But yes, dysfunctional households greater likelihood of producing criminals, definitely
Old 10-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good points, if a bit dark
One Party to rule them all, One Party to find them, One Party to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

There's a reason all the workers have to bus themselves into the cities after the progressive's move in.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mitt Romney is rich and handsome. He also has binders full of women

He would’ve had Ukraine in NATO and Germany using our gas

Competence isn’t respected anymore. You’ll wish you had Romney when president Jon Stewart is doing progressive soliloquies every Sunday from the White House in 2025, telling us all how we’re white supremacists even as alaska elects it’s first native to Congress and Texas republicans sent the first person born in Mexico to the house
Mitt Romney wouldn't do shit to stop all of that. Hell, he's allied with those people right now.
Old 10-01-2022, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a nationalist
what is a nationalist if not a collectivist?

send post
Old 10-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The euphemisms surrounding abortion just never cease to amaze. It's understandable that they want to sanitize killing a baby and cutting it into pieces and throwing it in the garbage. People call me hyperbolic using language like that, but it's actually not at all. It's just what is actually happening. What's hyperbolic is calling it "women's reproductive healthcare", when you're actually throwing a baby in a dumpster.
Never ceases to amaze me that you are complaining about using hyperbolic language while using hyperbolic language. Your most consistent trait is hypocrisy.

If you an abort a baby, what's better? That you throw it in the Special Baby Corpse Disposal device, or the garbage? Who cares what the receptacle is called? Who cares what you have to do with the corpse to dispose of it?

If you jizz into a sock, you could be jizzing into the Special Jizz Absorption Apparatus. Whatever you want to call it. It's essentially the same thing as an abortion anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is a nationalist if not a collectivist?

send post
The idea is to make it so collectivist that the concept of nations ceases to exist. Until then, I guess, "Former National Region" or something, they'll come up with titles.
Last edited by Basanos; 10-01-2022 at 08:46 PM..
Old 10-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never ceases to amaze me that you are complaining about using hyperbolic language while using hyperbolic language. Your most consistent trait is hypocrisy.

If you an abort a baby, what's better? That you throw it in the Special Baby Corpse Disposal device, or the garbage? Who cares what the receptacle is called? Who cares what you have to do with the corpse to dispose of it?

If you jizz into a sock, you could be jizzing into the Special Jizz Absorption Apparatus. Whatever you want to call it. It's essentially the same thing as an abortion anyways.
can we make stem cell therapies from gametes? maybe to improve womens face skin?
Old 10-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we make stem cell therapies from gametes? maybe to improve womens face skin?
I'm not a scientist, but unlike my conservative buddies, I am aware of my lack of qualifications

He could have said "abort a baby and dipose of it" but no it's all this hyperbole, while complaing about using hyperbole. At least, historically, calling him out on this shuts him up for a few days
Old 10-01-2022, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

The idea is to make it so collectivist that the concept of nations ceases to exist. Until then, I guess, "Former National Region" or something, they'll come up with titles.
What's hyperbolic about pulling a baby out of the womb piece by piece and throwing it in the garbage?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-01-2022, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's hyperbolic about pulling a baby out of the womb piece by piece and throwing it in the garbage?
I care about hypocrisy in the statement, not hyperbole. Everyone does hyperbole about stuff, me included, around here.

You've missed the point.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mitt Romney wouldn't do shit to stop all of that. Hell, he's allied with those people right now.
Moscow would’ve been the headquarters of the Mormon church had Romney won in 2012. Putin would’ve been embalmed in gold and blowing a trumpet like whatever the fuck it is they put on top of Mormon temples
Closed Thread