Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2022, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet another piece of evidence that 81 million people didn't vote for biden.

not even .1% of those voters signed up for CNN+
Yeah, that giant conspiracy for which there is no evidence whatsoever is possible

That or you don't at all understand the world around you and its nuances

I wonder which of these two possibilities is the truth, guy who regularly espouses violent fantasies and has the outlook of an angry thirteen year old
Old 04-21-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, that giant conspiracy for which there is no evidence whatsoever is possible

That or you don't at all understand the world around you and its nuances

I wonder which of these two possibilities is the truth, guy who regularly espouses violent fantasies and has the outlook of an angry thirteen year old
Are you seriously telling me that you didn't see the 14 in Biden's recent Tweet? Christ is coming soon, y'all.
Old 04-21-2022, 06:23 PM
Banned

Devin nunez tried to unmask the cow he was suing.

You're allowed to unmask people. Especially evil people. Why should she be able to broadcast so much hate which results in death threats and harassment without her name being attached to it? So she can dox people, use their names, call them pedophiles.. but if you find out her name, you're doxing her. LOL
Old 04-21-2022, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devin nunez tried to unmask the cow he was suing.

You're allowed to unmask people. Especially evil people. Why should she be able to broadcast so much hate which results in death threats and harassment without her name being attached to it? So she can dox people, use their names, call them pedophiles.. but if you find out her name, you're doxing her. LOL
Lorenz had a tearsoaked video within the last month about the same thing happening to her that she has just now done to the LoTT person.

She's a vulgar witch.
Old 04-21-2022, 06:51 PM
Banned

I sometimes wonder what I would do if doxxed nationally. The problem is the only ones willing to travel to harass you at your house are the super weirdos

I’d probably stand in my front yard spraying people with my hose trying to ruin their phones they are no doubt filming everything on. The issue would be needing to sleep eventually and not wanting to wake up to the house being vandalized late at night :/
Old 04-21-2022, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Personally, I'd go on Fox News a bunch and then get a job for the Babylon Bee to cash in on you morons.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have previously suggested Democratic Confederalism

And trusting the status quo and incrementalism isn't a suggestion either, we are running out of time
I tried to do some reading on democratic Confederalism. I'm having a really hard time trying to understand what it actually is. From what I've read its a representative democracy based on whatever coalition in a certian community deems needed?

its societal based rather than based on boarders?

other sources explain it more like a direct democracy but past the immediate community layer there are representatives at the higher level meetings? But it gets worse and worse with more and more layers?

It makes much more sense to me if I'm looking at it through a lense in the middle east from where it originated as any semblance of a society over there is big upgrade over their straight up tribal warfare.

I try to imagine how this would work in the west and it just looks like a big downgrade to a regular representative democracy. Doubly so if compared to the united states.

I'm ignorant on it and have only spent about an hour reading about it.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-21-2022, 08:12 PM
Banned

I dont think we're talking about the same thing. One is a legal process that reveals the identity of a person.

One is just sending harassing letters, death threats, and violence to them, their family, and friends.

Dont think they are the same thing. Dont see too many cases of "your friends with her on facebook so we're going to harass you too" from the left. Threatening to kill someone is not "doxxing" thats a crime.

You're saying its all the same. Its not. Sending a bomb to your house is not the same thing as revealing your identity online because you're a hate monger.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 04-21-2022 at 08:15 PM..
Old 04-21-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Are democrats still on board with Dr. Fauci? The guy is going off on this judge who said we don't have to wear masks while travelling. Fine, but Fauci is also saying that a week and a half from now there is sound medical evidence that you don't have to wear masks while travelling. How much more evident do you need to make your power trip?

Quote:
“So, we are hoping that the inevitable increase in cases which we are seeing are not going to be associated with an increase in hospitalizations,” he said. “So, all of these dynamic things going on at the same time, it was perfectly logical for the CDC to say wait a minute, we were planning on ending this mandate on a certain date, let’s wait a period of time until May 3, which was a very sound public health decision.”

“If you look at the rationale for that, it really is not particularly firm, and we are concerned about that, about courts getting involved in things that are unequivocally a public health decision,” Fauci continued during a CNN+ interview. “This is a CDC issue, should not have been a court issue.”
Old 04-21-2022, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think that this constitutes disproving climate change, even if the causes aren't fully understood, we're measuring effects. And I don't think assuming they are biased in favor of disaster is reasonable. Shouldn't we be cautious? Shouldn't we use resources more efficiently?

The solar cycle could cause periods of warming, sure, sounds plausible enough on the surface. But that doesn't mean calamities aren't coming. That doesn't mean we should continue destroying the Earth's capacity to host human life.

We're living through a mass extinction right now, regardless of the causes, we should not be doing nothing
Doesn’t matter. We should reduce pollution and seek renewable energy such that we spend less on importing energy. We also see the political consequences of democratic countries having to rely on importing foreign hydrocarbons (Russia - EU). There really isn’t a pragmatic argument against moving away from fossil fuels. We don’t have the reserves in the West outside of the USA and Canada. Time to go 50% renewable 50% nuclear as quickly as possible until something better comes along. Sadly, nuclear is untenable for a variety of political reasons

All of that said, given where we are and who the shitheads are who possess the hydrocarbons, we should extract ours to the last cubic centimeter of natural gas to fuck over the Russians, Saudis, Iranians, and Venezuelans as much as possible. We should also make sure none of our adversaries are involved in extracted Guyana’s untapped reserves. Monroe doctrine baby, hands off this hemisphere Orcs