Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2022, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surprised liberal yahoo is starting to report on ridiculous soft on crime policies

The black shooter was a victim of societal injustice and deserves an early release. The DA was quoted as saying if he shoots up another 10 or 15 people then he’s going to prison for at least 8 months

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The race thing is an illusion of disproportionality I think. Carceral abolitionists are the problem.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The race thing is an illusion of disproportionality I think. Carceral abolitionists are the problem.
Did you hear about that lady who allegedly killed her baby in Texas and now they’re trying to save her from the death penalty?

Granted, I always assumed the death penalty was for people who were like serial killers or the ones that commit a string of crimes on a single person like raping, killing, then cutting up the body, only the most horrific shit

But my progressive co-worker is claiming that this woman is innocent, that the baby really just had the same unfortunate accident of “fell down the stairs” that every abused woman quietly says to police is the reason for her 2 black eyes

I had him read the autopsy report including bite marks on the kid’s back and injuries from weeks before the stairs incident, and the mom not calling for medical help immediately, and he still scoffed it all away. He said maybe the stairs caused the bite impressions. No lie. Deep in their camps
Old 04-18-2022, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

There is a clear motive in the media to empower the revolutionaries.

It must have something to do with them summoning the antichrist.

Or maybe we just shouldn't allow them to make money with advertising while they talk about that kind of stuff.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you hear about that lady who allegedly killed her baby in Texas and now they’re trying to save her from the death penalty?

Granted, I always assumed the death penalty was for people who were like serial killers or the ones that commit a string of crimes on a single person like raping, killing, then cutting up the body, only the most horrific shit

But my progressive co-worker is claiming that this woman is innocent, that the baby really just had the same unfortunate accident of “fell down the stairs” that every abused woman quietly says to police is the reason for her 2 black eyes

I had him read the autopsy report including bite marks on the kid’s back and injuries from weeks before the stairs incident, and the mom not calling for medical help immediately, and he still scoffed it all away. He said maybe the stairs caused the bite impressions. No lie. Deep in their camps
Tell him your elf pal says he sounds like a goddamn redditor hssssssss.
Old 04-18-2022, 01:48 PM
Banned

Mentally ill and unfit people shouldn't be...

1) free
2) allowed to vote
3) have guns
4) able to make children
5) a license to drive

This is the bare minimum we must do in order to stabilize our species.
Old 04-18-2022, 01:58 PM
Banned

Also Jewayne (John Wayne?) was the good guy? with a gun. That's y he go back to work! This shit happens all the damn time in Columbia. Surprised they gave him bail since he black.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-monitor.html
Last edited by starkind; 04-18-2022 at 02:01 PM..
Old 04-18-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mentally ill and unfit people shouldn't be...

1) free
2) allowed to vote
3) have guns
4) able to make children
5) a license to drive

This is the bare minimum we must do in order to stabilize our species.
I agree you should probably institutionalized along with the rest of the frothing pro-lifers.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Jewayne (John Wayne?) was the good guy? with a gun. That's y he go back to work! This shit happens all the damn time in Columbia. Surprised they gave him bail since he black.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-monitor.html
I don't know what the laws are in South Carolina but it's probably due to his argument of self defense and the fact he's cooperating:

Quote:
Price's lawyer added on Sunday that his client had been set a relatively low $25,000 bond because he was cooperating with authorities.

'It was unprovoked by him. He called the police, turned himself in, turned over the firearm that was used in this, and gave a statement to the Columbia Police Department,' Rutherford said, according to WMBF-TV.
We need more info on this because on the surface it sounds absolutely ridiculous. He was charged in connection with a murder a few years ago too, so wtf is going on? Did his lawyer make a compelling argument before the judge that this was self-defense and the defendant shouldn't have a higher bond or restricted movement? Was the old charge dropped and thus has no bearing whatsoever on this? Are we pre-judging this guy even though we have no facts in the case other than that there was a shooting?
Old 04-18-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Is this like a nuclear option of self defense?

"If someone attacks me, I have a right to press this button and kill everyone at this mall!"

lol
Old 04-18-2022, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Isn’t that what Stand your ground laws are? He’s allowed to shoot up a mall if threatened

At least that’s how I’ve always interpreted them