Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that out’ing your student as LGBT to their parent could be seen as an invasion of their privacy, but it still doesn’t give schools the right to do formal gender affirmation counseling without a parent’s knowledge. All they should do, is just keep the keep the student’s sexuality a secret if the student wishes it, and leave it at that. Not to affirm, not to try some form of medical treatment like puberty blockers, none of that shit. Or like I said, if not affirming the child’s gender is posing a huge risk to their mental health, the school can file a CPS report for mental health neglect

Either CPS can sever custody (which they won’t, not over something like this), or the child can decide at 18 to enroll themselves in counseling or a hormone program if they never felt their parent would
Absolutely agree 100%

I was going to delete my post it's not a great one.

Here's the last bit of outrage I want to get out of my system.

TLDR stop targeting trans ppl and target government overreach and target all forms of abuse. Because most of it has nothing to so with trans people. Or gay people.

This bullshit outrage targeting minority groups is why your stupid ass country deserves to be burnt to the ground by rabid BLM grifters.
---

Now I need to step away from the keyboard.

And 9999999999999.99999999999999999 infinity percent of kids under 16 at least shouldn't be encouraged to transition 100% shouldn't be told it's a good or herioc thing and that it's good or positive. And the government shouldn't be doing it outside of assistance through a potential public health system which doesn't exist yet. ACA is bullshit. Only caveat is if patients can elect for nontrans stuff trans people aren't excluded on the basis that they choose to transition or not.

Sigh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Definitely not without parental consent). And denying puberty blockers isn't abuse in and of itself.

Most people are shit tho and that we allow ppl with DUIs massive debt drug problems domestic abuse reports and prison records to have kids and shit is beyond me.

Apparently this post makes me a racist. Also. Because poor people are disproportionately black (they don't have to be tho if we stop pandering to the bad people regardless of creed or whatever demographic, thinking of a certain republican with a DUI).
Last edited by starkind; 04-07-2022 at 12:43 PM..
Old 04-07-2022, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Radical policy is to block puberty for all people until they are 21.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Jesus plz don't they will be so annoying af.

Personal experience.

(We are doing a great job with pollution tho! 👍 .)
Last edited by starkind; 04-07-2022 at 12:41 PM..
Old 04-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Banned

In this thread, a bunch of conservatives do mental gymnastics and throw out all of their prior bullshit 'small government' claims because they support trans kids committing suicide and hate anyone who isn't a straight white guy
Old 04-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until their 19th birthday. He who walks behind the rows commands it!
Old 04-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

I'm not offended. I just wanted to communicate my annoyance at a lack of common sense and priorities.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this thread, a bunch of conservatives do mental gymnastics and throw out all of their prior bullshit 'small government' claims because they support trans kids committing suicide and hate anyone who isn't a straight white guy
excuse me sir, i take great exception to this statement

I support anyone committing suicide and recognize their right to die, nor do I hate for color of skin, or condition of genitalia, but rather I hate them for the content of their character.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 04-07-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Your child is now property of Carls Jr.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Banned

God sees through all lies, even the ones you tell yourself and believe
Closed Thread