Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

zero deaths in my family due to covid.
deaths I heard about from co-workers,.. one was an 80 year old grandfather, the other was a 60 year old man who smoked his entire life.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I just saw that 43k kids (im assuming it was in usa?) had a parent they lost to covid, which seems like a lot (of parent age kids)

but maybe the media just lumps anyone who has a parent, as a kid. (like 97 year old father of 3 died of covid I mean) (or perhaps that is world wide? then that number seems small idk)

But if actual us kids lost 43k parent age parents, that's crazy to me.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just saw that 43k kids (im assuming it was in usa?) had a parent they lost to covid, which seems like a lot (of parent age kids)

but maybe the media just lumps anyone who has a parent, as a kid. (like 97 year old father of 3 died of covid I mean) (or perhaps that is world wide? then that number seems small idk)

Don't worry more kids were aborted in 2020 than that.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry more kids were aborted in 2020 than that.
when are we going to get gods wrath dammit.. or... is watching cnn and fox news 24hrs a day (or when you haven't, having everyone you know update you on what cnn or fox news is talking about 24 hours a day).... maybe that is gods wrath. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

U double up. It's less than 43k.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Banned

republicans love some dead kids. favorite topic. poor kids? no. disabled kids? no. Just the ones you dont have to care about, for real. Someone else is already doing that.. but oh you care so much. lolol
Old 06-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Aborting babies and killing undesirables is morally reprehensible but we definitely have bigger social concerns and problems right now.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U double up. It's less than 43k.
im just parroting what I heard on fox news while I woke up this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
republicans love some dead kids.
religion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

those evil sinners are killing children!

Or is it they are raping children? (if you worship the other denomination of political religion)

mark of the beast:

Any form of goverment.

Revelations wasn't a prediction: it was a warning not to put a goverment of man before god. God wants you to do 10 things, 5 of which are give him praise, and 5 of which are to leave your neighbor alone.

Governments want you to take from your neighbor, and give the goverment praise and to destroy the enemies of your goverment.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-01-2021 at 02:16 PM..
Old 06-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

oh daddy, is that you I hear, coming from the void?
Just take a big step back.
Watch what you just wrote.

And think that in order for the world to make sense, these are the thing that must be true and reflect on he condition of your mental health.

The you is proverbial, because you expressed into words better than these apes what you guys think. Something something, very nefarious and obscure is 100% plotting against you and your interest because how can the world be such a disorganized place?!

If you think, everyone who disagree with me is an idiot, because being an idiot is often your main argument for why we are so wrong, then I guess it is a lot like when you drive a car and everyone is driving the wrong way or terribly.

This may be the case, that it is you, and not everyone else.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

The onlything I think is you are a genociding colonizer who wants to give jeff bezos 10 billion tax dollars in the name of equality.

I dont think you're an idiot, but you have called me a (expiative) idiot over 50 times.
Closed Thread