Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the story behind her friend is pretty crazy also, she called the police when she got those messages and was told to call a non-emergency suicide hotline number or something.
Yeah, normal stuff for angsty kids. Today they get their hands on an AR15, the same single weapons system you see on stickers with patriotic messages about the second amendment. Daniel Defense is popular and people took issue with a social media post from them depicting a child holding one.

Understand, no other weapon will suffice. It must be the symbol of the second amendment and also the symbol of atrocity. How else will regular mouth-breathers take a side? I mean, if you try to attack the 2nd directly you will get dead from a mile away.
Old 03-28-2023, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeGrinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, normal stuff for angsty kids. Today they get their hands on an AR15, the same single weapons system you see on stickers with patriotic messages about the second amendment. Daniel Defense is popular and people took issue with a social media post from them depicting a child holding one.

Understand, no other weapon will suffice. It must be the symbol of the second amendment and also the symbol of atrocity. How else will regular mouth-breathers take a side? I mean, if you try to attack the 2nd directly you will get dead from a mile away.
She didn’t want the AR until she started shooting that juicy testosterone

Jk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 08:09 PM
Banned

With over one thousand options to choose from, the average idiot wouldn't be able to tell the differences. You must have a single symbol. By choosing the AR15 you could blanket-ban a vast range of rifles as they all use a similar action. Once the 2nd is hallowed out and meaningless, it is no longer effective at both arming citizens and political groups like the NRA.. the only sticker I ever seen prior generations have aside from vague things like "pry them from my cold dead hands". Why do that if you can just ban them like Joe Biden does.

Also remember to thank the real mafia for helping get the first bans started on law abiding citizens. The government and the mafia.. who wouldn't have thunk it, helping out the hurting mothers.

I mean, I would put this is my single cab rear window gun rack.. the same truck that has a bench seat and straight axles with manual locking hubs. An M60 would be my first choice but the paperwork is taking too long.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by AxeGrinder; 03-28-2023 at 08:15 PM..
Old 03-28-2023, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

gun debate is such a waste of time, nothing is going to happen. if sandy hook didn't do it nothing will lol
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-28-2023, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gun debate is such a waste of time, nothing is going to happen. if sandy hook didn't do it nothing will lol
There goes that plan of action, drat. Also is that a cartoon of David Hogg, the kids whos parents had him fully prepped to be a star?
Old 03-28-2023, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeGrinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl know so little about firearms, even you would prefer the m60 successor m240 over the clunky heavy innacurate m60, if you're really tryin to play with an LMG you'd pick the m249 really.

but at the end of the day even a bolt action deer rifle spits bullets

then you have to deal with knowing shit like this exists:

Old 03-28-2023, 08:38 PM
Banned

I also like classic cars when modern cars exist. That is with the smaller red line tires too. But you know, yabba dabba doo and hocking bullshit.
Old 03-28-2023, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I also like classic cars when modern cars exist. That is with the smaller red line tires too. But you know, yabba dabba doo and hocking bullshit.
i'd hate to give anyone any ideas, but guns just don't scare me, at all.

ya'll know what scares me? propane tanks. Yep. the 40 lb LP tank on your outdoor grill that literally everyone owns.

propane is heavier than air, it will hold the ground in the outdoors and go with the wind, or it would make a huge cloud on the floor in seconds in a closed space like grocery store or mall.

any halfwit could make an apparatus that punctures an LP tank and then ignites it

that's the shit that scares me and im glad no one has done it but I can't shake the feeling that the days are numbered.
Old 03-28-2023, 08:49 PM
Banned

Glad someone is thinking about it, meanwhile..

Old 03-28-2023, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

man they sure don't make em like that anymore

Teslas might be nice and fun, but they aren't cars, Tesla is a computer that you can drive.

I'll buy an EV if its a battery, 4 wheels, 4 motors and a steering wheel.

no interest at all in an elon musk trackermobile
Closed Thread