Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-18-2022, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get more mad at people disagreeing with you dude. Tell me more about Iran nkt having radicals. I’m only from there

You lack perspective. Putin is as bad as he seems
Imagine thinking that Biden is even worse than Putin and still considering yourself to be patriotic.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Never said that. I said that biden was incapable of being a global leader without accidentally getting into a bloodbath with him instead of keeping him too afraid to do it for 4 years like the last guy.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Trump engaged in conflict in Venezuela and Yemen

My argument stands whether you choose to ignore anything you disagree with or not. Zero america soldiers are in Ukraine. We started a cholera outbreak in Yemen because Saudis told trump to

Truly SAD BIGLY
Old 07-18-2022, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

I never said conflict is bad ever once.

What is with you retards?
Old 07-18-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said conflict is bad ever once.

What is with you retards?
So we should murder Yemenis but not people who can fight back? I don’t understand dude nor is it worth either or our time to argue
Old 07-18-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Yes I am active in this thread because I am strongly against this mass murder of human beings that you idiots supported and now dont even care about anymore.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we should murder Yemenis but not people who can fight back? I don’t understand dude nor is it worth either or our time to argue
Look. I cant get on this stupid level of yours where you're like, "because something happened in Yemen, that justifies what biden did in ukraine."

I just cant understand how you can do these mental backflips to make it seem like, I should be happy about a global cold war, forever now, because you want to talk about the same shit we been doing in south america for your entire life.

yes that is wrong, i hate it, i said it a million times what do you want? It is meaningless. I DONT like war and globalism, and we should NOT be trying to buy oil from south america or europe or russia or anyone else.

But I cant wave a fucking magic wand and change that.

You dont even know what your point is.

What is your fucking point!?
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-18-2022 at 08:38 PM..
Old 07-18-2022, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Looks like an Iran puppet state. Orrrrrrrrrrb.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look. I cant get on this stupid level of yours where you're like, "because something happened in Yemen, that justifies what biden did in ukraine."

I just cant understand how you can do these mental backflips to make it seem like, I should be happy about a global cold war, forever now, because you want to talk about the same shit we been doing in south america for your entire life.

yes that is wrong, i hate it, i said it a million times hat the fucking fuck do you want? It is meaningless. I DONT like war and globalism, and we should NOT be trying to buy oil from south america or europe or russia or anyone else.

But I cant wavea fucking magic wand and change that.

You dont even know what your point is.

What is your fucking point!?
What did Biden do in Ukraine aka what Putin talking point about NATO encroachment or Russia being a great power are you going to parrot.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Lol

Quote:
Supported by:
United States
United Kingdom
Al-Qaeda (denied by United States)