Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Default Send a PM if you're interested in public raids

EDIT: Scroll down for info on the first raid saturday NOON PST (believe I have something later in the day sorry for the change, those I just mailed)

EDIT: Actually just PM your char name, class, and level. Forum name isn't as helpful if someone's trying to contact you spur of the moment once this ball gets rolling, although set times is surely better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleafclover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good idea. I was thinking about leading public trash clears. I'll put up a new thread, since this one was more questions and people discussing how it would work here (as an aside, DOOM used to do 'em).

If you're interested, PM me and I'll compile a list. Give me your class and preferred times; and whether you'd want to be on the list to lead raids if necessary. If you want/would be willing to lead, I'd prefer you have recent experience with plane of fear and hate (i.e. have done it a good bit on this server).

I'm not going to enforce this, but I'd appreciate if every time you received a loot in your class's plane you attended a raid in the other one (i.e. if my mage gets a drop in hate I come for a fear raid).
That's about it - I'm not certain whether I'll follow through and lead these, but I'll pass the list on to some of the leader types if I don't.

No need for discussion here, just send a PM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Noleafclover; 09-21-2010 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: RAID SAT Noon PST
Old 09-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

By the time I am high enough level to do this SoV will be out...hehe.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Just bumping this because I think it's a good idea to experiment with.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 09-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

I'd show up and help lead these. Pm me when one is going to be. Don't need the gear btw.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Tempting?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Kobold

Sounds like fun.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:38 AM
Sarnak

Got about a dozen responses, so I figure between those and word of mouth between now and Saturday, we should have enough to give hate a go.

-noon PST, WC dru rings. This means we'll be buffing up a little before and a little after one, and then leaving. Don't miss us or you buy your port stone and flub up our flow.

-If someone has a vent, let me know. I can probably get a small one if need be.

-Items will be randomed, after you win a piece you skip two of your class's randoms.

-Don't leave after you win a piece - in fact, if you are going to leave, just say something in vent prior in case we need to plan ahead.

-It'll be master looter or two MLs with people in the MLs group encouraged to keep an eye on valuable drops. Gem drops, etc. will be random at end, money split.

-We're not going to get into a debate about whether an item is a sidegrade, so roll on an item if you want it, but have some courtesy if you won't even wear the item except as a resist piece and it's a major upgrade for others.

-If you only need stuff from fear but you have an alt who needs hate drops, you're encouraged to come, camp the alt out, and roll as the alt.* This way we can get fear classes in hate, and hate classes in fear.

-If this becomes a habit, I'd really appreciate if people who only need loot in one plane would try to attend one raid on the other plane for each drop they get.

*You can of course only roll as one class that you pick ahead of time.
Last edited by Noleafclover; 09-21-2010 at 05:56 AM..
Old 09-21-2010, 05:41 AM
Sarnak

Any volunteers to buy port stones so I can be lazy? Raid will reimburse in gem value well enough above the cost of stone. (i.e. stones cost 1500, you get a blue diamond (i think they're still 2k?)).
Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 AM
Sarnak

And do pass this on by word of mouth.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:58 AM
Kobold

The only way I see this being a problem is when our Euro-raiding guild clears it at noon their time Saturday and then US clears after we wake up. Regardless, I'll go if I'm not busy.
65 Ogre Shaman
70 Erudite Paladin
85 Wood Elf Bard/Dark Elf Enchanter
Last edited by Ponden; 09-21-2010 at 06:03 AM..
Closed Thread