Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 12:38 AM
Banned

The best thing you can do right now is make sure you're gonna be ok.

The second best thing is to make 15 completely retarded threads in RNF.
Old 02-16-2023, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best thing you can do right now is make sure you're gonna be ok.

The second best thing is to make 15 completely retarded threads in RNF.
On it, boss
Old 02-16-2023, 07:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not surprising they love a fascist like Stonetoss
A comic literally making fun of fascism....is fascist?

Lol k
Old 02-16-2023, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

All y’all really should step away from the 24/7 news cycle for a while.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were forced to drop their bogus "sex trafficking" case on Matt Gaetz, much like the whole "we are gonna get Trump for his taxes" thing.

These people are insane and not put in asylums.
The underage victim (at the time) doesn't want to testify. Amazing justice system we have where you can rape a child, and then when the child doesn't want to go through the trauma of testifying, you don't get charged.

Beside we all know how crazy you alt right are.

I can only imagine the fear anyone accusing him would have. Everyone saw how Christine Blasey Ford was treated with the Kavanaugh hearing. The death threats she received to her and her family. I'm quite certain GOP Grooming Gaetz worshipers would make death threats too.

FL is filled with political Groomers - Gaetz, Trump and DeSantis (according to Trump)
Last edited by Botten; 02-16-2023 at 10:26 AM..
Old 02-16-2023, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not
In
My
Backyard
This is literally happening as we speak right here in this neighborhood. A bunch of liberals now upset that they might actually have to live with the very people they claim to support.
Old 02-16-2023, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is literally happening as we speak right here in this neighborhood. A bunch of liberals now upset that they might actually have to live with the very people they claim to support.
Remember how fast they got them out of Martha's Vineyard? LOL

We should have the Martha's Vineyard police at the southern border.

Illegal immigration would stop overnight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The underage victim (at the time) doesn't want to testify. Amazing justice system we have where you can rape a child, and then when the child doesn't want to go through the trauma of testifying, you don't get charged.
Probably Gaetz paid her off.
Old 02-16-2023, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a scam and republican voters are lapping it up.

"contracts" are all being awarded without bids; to his political donors. DeSantis is literally using Florida Tax payers money to reward his donors.

Quote:
State records show that the payment on 8 September was for “RELOCATION PROGRAM OF UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS”.

Records also show that the state paid the same company, Vertol Systems Company Inc, another $950,000, for the same reason, on 19 September, as The Independent previously reported.

In total, the company has received more than $1.56m from Governor Ron DeSantis’s $12m state-funded plan to ship migrants to Democratic states and cities...

But Vertol Systems Company Inc and its president have also contributed thousands of dollars to Republican officials in Florida, according to state campaign finance records first reported by The Intercept.

Florida records show that a GOP state lawmaker – whose father sits on the Florida Transportation Commission, which oversees the state’s Transportation Department – received $1,000 from Vertol Systems in June.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ds/ar-AA125SB6

Tax money is just getting rewarded to Rich republican donors.
GOP scandal as usual.
Old 02-16-2023, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably Gaetz paid her off.
Sounds like a....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread