Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2023, 01:15 AM
Banned

Dylan did get pretty fucking passable after his (I tend to only bother with correct pronouns of people I respect and like) facial surgery

He is now at the point where he could easily trick straight dudes into thinking he is a cis white woman

Props for that, honestly. Took a certain kind of genetics and a lot of money, but I’ve never had a problem with adults wanting to experiment on themselves. Just be honest with the people you date, or you gonna get some potentially very dangerously surprised and angry dudes

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Old 02-15-2023, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The House and the Court.

The rest of what you said is private.
Pay no attention to that Dobbs decision behind the curtain!
Old 02-15-2023, 06:31 AM
Banned

Wait till your cost of living doubles again and they force you to buy a new electric car.

Oh yeah make sure you vote for the clowns if you care about the poor (lol)
Old 02-15-2023, 07:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You posted this thinking it was a rebuttal but all you're doing is driving that nail in. Seems pretty cynical. Leftists don't spontaneously pop into existence when you build libraries, dude.

However, the more I think about it the more I am content to let you misinterpret all of the flaws around you in the world as the work of some mythical leftist boogeyman who is simultaneously incompetent and devious.
It seems you missed my point entirely.

This is the problem with politics. Conservatives and Leftists are so different that we're on separate wave lengths and so we talk past each other. It's like we speak different languages.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dylan did get pretty fucking passable after his (I tend to only bother with correct pronouns of people I respect and like) facial surgery

He is now at the point where he could easily trick straight dudes into thinking he is a cis white woman

Props for that, honestly. Took a certain kind of genetics and a lot of money, but I’ve never had a problem with adults wanting to experiment on themselves. Just be honest with the people you date, or you gonna get some potentially very dangerously surprised and angry dudes

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2023, 07:06 AM
Banned

Prices are up, cost of living is up, wages are in decline.

This is intentional.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:27 AM
Banned

Dylan still has clear man-body; women have hips, his are conspicuously absent. I'd spot that, not to mention his voice is still deep and he acts like the ditziest bimbo stereotype possible, so I'd probably pass even if I did think he was a real lady.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dylan still has clear man-body; women have hips, his are conspicuously absent. I'd spot that, not to mention his voice is still deep and he acts like the ditziest bimbo stereotype possible, so I'd probably pass even if I did think he was a real lady.
Uncanny Valley.

Humans are amazing at recognizing other humans, to the smallest detail.

There are some trans people who pass exceptionally well, but even then, the brain tells you something is off.
Old 02-15-2023, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems you missed my point entirely.

This is the problem with politics. Conservatives and Leftists are so different that we're on separate wave lengths and so we talk past each other. It's like we speak different languages.
Have you ever personally converted anyone into a conservative?
Old 02-15-2023, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever personally converted anyone into a conservative?
I'm not even trying to do that.

That's what you don't understand.
Closed Thread