Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
phony

Old 02-09-2023, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation: "Don't criticize the state. My corporate handlers will stop paying me if I don't propagandize and fill your dumb mushy heads with bullshit."
Old 02-09-2023, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

He's right though, the right way to live is to understand that we're not in a perfect system, to accept it, focus on yourself, focus on your problems.

I wish I could look at a man drowning and just walk past him, but instead I just cant help but stop and call him a fool.

Old 02-09-2023, 07:15 PM
Banned

If the US was a person, it would be obese with a black eye, too much plastic surgery, overdrawn bank account, with a meth addiction.

And you're asking me to trust that person.

It would be foolish to. Sorry.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:16 PM
Banned

INSURRECTIONISTS
Old 02-09-2023, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's right though, the right way to live is to understand that we're not in a perfect system, to accept it, focus on yourself, focus on your problems.
Good luck selling this to conservatives, the "live and let live" flavor we all used to be able to coexist with is getting harder and harder to find
Old 02-09-2023, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck selling this to conservatives, the "live and let live" flavor we all used to be able to coexist with is getting harder and harder to find
Because your side took full advantage of that tolerance and pushed the envelope with your bullshit.

So fuck you.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because your side took full advantage of that tolerance and pushed the envelope with your bullshit.

So fuck you.
Tolerance lmao your party got taken over by white nationalists screaming about little kid's dicks, maybe go fuck yourself.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So fuck you.
My 'side' has never held power inside of the United States, but do go off. "It's your fault I am hitting you, you expected tolerance to be tolerant" is not a great policy for a relationship or a party
Old 02-09-2023, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My 'side' has never held power inside of the United States, but do go off. "It's your fault I am hitting you, you expected tolerance to be tolerant" is not a great policy for a relationship or a party
When you take advantage of someone, don't be surprised if they get pissed.
Closed Thread