Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop linking this Mehmet, he sucks a lot!!
Old 12-31-2021, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven’t watched the second but the first was just more like an ad for his method

I’ll watch the second in a bit, but like I mentioned before, if you paid the entire home value in cash, then you immediately start making money on it by renting it out. But if you took out a loan to buy it, then the rent you earn in renting it out has to go to that loan. So you won’t make money you can use right away

And it is possible to buy a home, do nothing, and then sell it for more. Mine is an example of that. It’s value has gone up around $125k in the last few years. If anything, it looks worse than before because I’ve done nothing to it, except maintain the yard. But it takes years for it to up in that kind of value, and mine is a special case because it is in a highly desirable part of Phoenix in a highly desirable state for people from CA to move to due to lower cost of living. A home in CA or NY will likely be going down in value, since no one wants to move there. So where you buy the home matters

Otherwise if you want to buy and then sell quick and make money in the sale, you’ll have to do something to improve the value and that usually implies big labor jobs like a new roof or new flooring

I’ll watch the second vid a bit later
The first video is a infomercial from teh 1980s just showing you how much you're missing out on like riding boats and flying in helicopters 40 years later after everything he had to say was published on youtube.

The second video is a video published on youtube the first video was selling

And this video is the state of our nation as a result of all this tom foolery:

those contractors youre talking about are the ones that get evicted
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-31-2021 at 10:13 PM..
Old 01-01-2022, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then find the cheapest (in my state this would be the illegals that post up outside home improvement stores) labor you can find to fix up the home.
You'd be surprised. Even in upstate NY, there's a company that installs metal roofing and my neighbor had it done a couple years ago. Every single employee of "Evergreen roofing" was clearly hispanic and didn't speak english. Their boss was some white dude with glasses.

Not that they were illegal immigrants. I'm sure it's every immigrant's dream to settle in frigid upstate ny.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-01-2022 at 07:32 AM..
Old 01-01-2022, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...ty_Act_of_1965
Old 01-01-2022, 09:51 AM
Banned

lots and lots of schiz (not at u mblake)
Old 01-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Can you believe these filthy, stinking immigrants? I wonder why so few of them vote GOP.
Old 01-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you believe these filthy, stinking immigrants? I wonder why so few of them vote GOP.
I think he meant people getting payed illegal wages under the table and having no real protections at the work site.

But fuck all that because borders are colonialism!
Old 01-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you believe these filthy, stinking cellfarm managers? I wonder why the tricks are so few.
Old 01-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he meant people getting payed illegal wages under the table and having no real protections at the work site.
That explains why he linked the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, paste eating friend.
Closed Thread