Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Default WTF why did u kill me!

I think this is one of the key factors that has been missing from emu pvp.

Bring back the anti-PKs, lights (from vallon) and bluebies, imo. They added RP factors and I like roleplaying! We need less of you hardcore reds and more playstyle diversity.

Personally, I really hope they surprise everyone by turning the current p1999 server red once they reach velious (as if!). It would be good for everyone; the bluebies are already high-end so they would be able to help shape the server into something unique. I bet they'd even like pvp, and find they're much better at it than they thought they would be. It's pretty simple, really.

I miss rallos and vallon, guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] bring back rppvp; server politics are boring when it's all about e-peen and hacking.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

there will never be an mmo with anti-pk's again, at least not in EQ because the only people who still play are jaded asswhole sociopaths with lil dick syndrome
Old 07-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Naez will pk you irl and then eat your rotting carcass from the looks of his Vblog
Old 07-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there will never be an mmo with anti-pk's again, at least not in EQ because the only people who still play are jaded asswhole sociopaths with lil dick syndrome
Idk about all that, there seem to be lots of old RZers here.. And they were all about the anti thing, yeah?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Aviak

You want RP PvP. I have an idea, how about instead of player vs player, faction vs faction i.e. Humans can only kill races they are not friends with like Ogres, Iksars... but if you work on your faction like an Iksar helps kill Crushbone Orcs and turn in his belts and scalps his faction with the Elves would be more liked and he or she would not be able to kill or be killed by the Elves. If you do something to lose faction with a friendly race then you would be open to attack from players of that race.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Banned

I think a lot of people initially rolled on RZ not knowing 100% what they were getting into and were classes that couldn't solo and definitely didn't "box" their chars. Hence, they had to make friends to move up.

Most people almost certainly did not roll with a full guild or "crew" then either. So yes, anti's existed from there.

That won't be happening here, probably in any grand sense. I think truces will develop though.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Kobold

I think that item loot helped bring about the antis. Getting pk'd was a BIG deal sometimes, and brought about real anger at times. PKing and taking items were dick moves, kinda as it should be...

And y'all may not remember, but VZ was item loot for a while too. I think this is why you saw purism last much longer on VZ than TZ; your coded teammates could not take your gear and you were safe with them.

Sadly, I doubt item loot would have as big of an impact on this supposed server, because there are hardly any noobs or bluebies wanting to play [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Aviak

With the item loot, what if at random you dropped one item and % of the total coin you had on you at the time, rounded up.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I think a pvp server would be good
Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koa Bosk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the item loot, what if at random you dropped one item and % of the total coin you had on you at the time, rounded up.
Why a percentage? How are we supposed to make money as lowbies if we can't PK druids in RM for all they have on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a pvp server would be good
hey, knuckle, who ARE you exactly? i remember you played on vztz and frequently participated in forum pvp, but why do people believe you when you say you have secret insider info here?
Closed Thread