Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Banned

Nobody fucking cares about old "remember me / this" threads.

Let this forum die with respect until the R99 announcement, then we can revive it.

Until then, nothing to post. Talk to other people who dont care. Cause the only ppl posting here are ppl that also want other people that dont care, to care.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Banned

Judging by the thread topic, maybe you just wanna steer clear of this one.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Fire Giant

i love "remember me / this" threads especially from the few from rallos zek. Envious must totally not be from RZ. Our server was so unique. You had an unofficial alliance of good and evil and you HAD to choose a side. You were an anti pk and killed just ONE person, the entire server knows within the hour you are a PK. You wont even get a group if guildless because you are not trusted.

I'm former Rallos Zek as:
* Chronei (formerly Bahumuut) in Bloodstained Knights
* Shadowflux, the de lvld lvl 20 rogue officer of "Flowers of Happiness" (damn right. That was me.) I was max ally with the shadowhaven guards and would rape everyone. Ironic since my main was in such a goodie goodie anti pk guild
* Nuean, the mage. Usually pk , but higher lvls went anti

I remember:
THE TRIO that killed the sleeper! Ascending Dawn, Magus Imperialus Magicus, and Wudan.

I HATED Destiny of Zek.. pretending to be anti pk, but just a pk guild in disguise. They would go at war with all the guilds weaker than them for an excuse to kill them without MiM etc getting involved.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Banned

I read posts complaining about item loot with a great air of condescending frustration and angst to post.

"Why would I want to risk my items in PvP!? You guys are crazy!?" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"It makes people quit" -- NO SHIT!!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Arakan
Default Letsjoe

I didn't know Skelemon (surname Tinkywinky?) was your brother IRL? We ran around and ganked a bunch of people back in the days of the original Darkenbane on RZ. Good stuff
Old 06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't know Skelemon (surname Tinkywinky?) was your brother IRL? We ran around and ganked a bunch of people back in the days of the original Darkenbane on RZ. Good stuff
Ya Tinkywinky for sure lol. Gnome necro.... I think he was apping to DB at the time of their collapse on RZ, and they moved to SZ, fuck all that, RZ for life. I think thats around the time I was playing my gnome wiz Haliwan sorta lower lvl though. 30's pvp was pretty rockin. I go way back!
Old 06-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade724 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love "remember me / this" threads especially from the few from rallos zek. Envious must totally not be from RZ. Our server was so unique. You had an unofficial alliance of good and evil and you HAD to choose a side. You were an anti pk and killed just ONE person, the entire server knows within the hour you are a PK. You wont even get a group if guildless because you are not trusted.

I'm former Rallos Zek as:
* Chronei (formerly Bahumuut) in Bloodstained Knights
* Shadowflux, the de lvld lvl 20 rogue officer of "Flowers of Happiness" (damn right. That was me.) I was max ally with the shadowhaven guards and would rape everyone. Ironic since my main was in such a goodie goodie anti pk guild
* Nuean, the mage. Usually pk , but higher lvls went anti

I remember:
THE TRIO that killed the sleeper! Ascending Dawn, Magus Imperialus Magicus, and Wudan.

I HATED Destiny of Zek.. pretending to be anti pk, but just a pk guild in disguise. They would go at war with all the guilds weaker than them for an excuse to kill them without MiM etc getting involved.
ahahahaha Fucking Xblade! AD Pally!! hahahaha man you had an alt in FoH. Fucking incredible.

Word up to WUDAN! Seems you're on p99. There seem to be a few RZ peeps playing. Get in touch man.

-Athosblack
Wudan 65 Dwarf Cleric.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Not the same xblade man..
Old 07-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody fucking cares about old "remember me / this" threads.

Let this forum die with respect until the R99 announcement, then we can revive it.

Until then, nothing to post. Talk to other people who dont care. Cause the only ppl posting here are ppl that also want other people that dont care, to care.
why so serious?... alot of people care, its fun reliving the past. Just skip the post if u dont like it. Don't be mad that ur a nobody.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why so serious?... alot of people care, its fun reliving the past. Just skip the post if u dont like it. Don't be mad that ur a nobody.
I have no problem wtih the fun posts. People enjoying and having a good time in their own area = awesome.

What I'm getting tired of is the "Rallos Zek was the best, you guys have no idea and can't compete with us!" attitude. It's really tiresome.

If you're just having a good fun time talking about old days though, keep at it and have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Closed Thread