Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2023, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Default Paladin friendly solo spots, 40-50+

I've done most classes to 50 by now, but I am kinda digging paladin. I used a wide range of spots 40-50+ on other classes, but now im trying to compile a list of good spots for a solo paladin 40+.

Paladin has good gear, massive dragonclaw, iksar BP, haste. But I don't have many invis rings, so I'm trying to list spots that follow the criteria of not needing invis, and also being able to afk every few minutes for work.

So far I've come up with:

Cazic Thule sewers:. Best exp but I have to burn invis rings to get there. Decent spot to grab a few mobs then afk.

Dreadlands yeti cave:. No invis needed, great for grabbing a few then AFK, but it's out of the way and heavily camped.

Sol B: not the best exp, but easy enough kills and plenty of time to afk between spawns.

Spectres:. Slow exp, one kill per 7 mins. Also only 1 kill, and short respawn doesn't allow for much afk time

What else have you guys got? I don't have faction for hole key. ( I levelled 5-20 in warrens and am still Scowls in paineel).

My ideal spot is somewhere I can kill 2-5 mobs then AFK for 10 mins, rinse and repeat