Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Default 46 Shaman LFGuild

My average play time during the week ranges from 5:30ish EST to 11ish - Depending on boredom/other games to play. Weekend during the winter I'm usually in. Spring/Summer - give or take(I mostly just hike and then sit on the patio with some bourbon and a cigar)

Have no problem with batphone to a degree. IE 3am during the week, pass.

Definitely no PvP pro - played blue on Live and blue on P99 before last year. Think the only PvP server I ever played on was WoW for years.

Addendum I also have a 49 Monk/52 Rogue - but they are both naked ATM - last year I quit and gave the stuff to some friends, so started my shaman and plan to gear them up at some point again.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Look for Coast, Bigtuna, Klaatu, Charlee or any other <Fresh> member online that can direct you to an officer. You sound like our kind of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

If you are still looking for a guild The Curse will be running mass exp power leveling groups around your level. Message Elemtal, Seipher, or Strut we can get you going.
Closed Thread