Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2022, 05:29 PM
Skeleton

Default It's time to revert the clickie nerf

In the spirit of "classic" can we please revert the clickie item nerfs and the recharge prices. At this point in the server does it really even matter or make a difference in the raid scene? When a guild engages a target they tend to kill it. The root nets, strings, and whatever else don't really matter. If it's a problem, players can form agreements to not use for raid encounters. I feel like staff just took a sledgehammer to nail a tack and often wonder why, if it was such a big deal, couldn't the code have been changed to exempt specific raid encounters from the item's effect instead?

Items like strings and root nets had solo applications that are hindered because of the decision and it doesn't make sense to punish everyone because of raid use. At this point of the experiment, I just struggle to see how any benefits outweigh the negative impact to gameplay and the "classic" experience.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm just looking for some consistency. We get a lot of changes for the sake of being classic but then we get this kind of custom content, with aoe nerfs, that's hastily thrown in.

Thumbs up or down, I'm curious to see if anyone else shares the sentiment.

Thanks