Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 07:44 PM
Aviak

Default Quillmane spawn strategy discussion

Are we in agreement that the best way to spawn QM now is just to mass kill everything and hope for a pop? Any other strategies anyone has been trying that have been fruitful?
Old 12-16-2021, 08:27 PM
Banned

If anyone has figured out the new script I doubt they'd share the info but worth a shot.

But yeah, mass killing everything always works eventually. That's my strategy for popping Bilge (but that's much easier to do cause dagnor's isn't that big like SK)
Old 12-16-2021, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Ask the people selling loot rights.
Old 12-16-2021, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask the people selling loot rights.
Is that classic?
Old 12-17-2021, 09:13 PM
Aviak

Is it no longer lionesses and elephant calves?
Old 12-17-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

People used to show me how to do the old method and would be like, see its easy! And Id try it be like, ok got it thanks! And then when they left I would just kill everything because I couldn't deal with the stress, and it always netted me a cloak in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 12-18-2021, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People used to show me how to do the old method and would be like, see its easy! And Id try it be like, ok got it thanks! And then when they left I would just kill everything because I couldn't deal with the stress, and it always netted me a cloak in a reasonable amount of time.
This strategy also gets a bunch of other cool stuff to spawn too!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-18-2021, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

that is true nothing like seeing a karana full of nameds

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2021, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it no longer lionesses and elephant calves?
Nilbog mentioned that it now functions much more like classic, and I believe also cited some posts from back in the day discussing killing all sorts of PH's other than lionesses and calves.

The pathing, spawn locations, and PH's of the old method I believe were completely made up out of thin air for p99, because we just didn't have good info back then about the original mechanic. All anyone really knows for sure is that quill should be rare. How you achieve that is a different question.
Old 12-27-2021, 09:43 AM
Kobold

a player named Cenobite figured it out, but he's an erudite enchanter and a pretty serious roleplayer. if you can find him when he is on, he will give you a quest with information that explains how to spawn it. we got our last few cloaks that way in about 3 hours each

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Closed Thread