Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 03-20-2023, 03:46 AM
Fire Giant

Reroll fastest class to 60.

Level to 60. Raid with top guild. Use their bots exclusively to raid.

Buy twink gear for warrior. Don’t waste a second of your time doing anything not that, far less efficient.
Old 03-20-2023, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Iksar warrior very easy to gear once your 46+
Iksar warrior only stuff rots constantly in hate. Join guild that raids hate weekly or so,try to make it
The armor will go for whatever the minimum is,if it's a /random guild you'll just get it for free.
Old 03-20-2023, 11:17 PM
Large Rat

I joined the Iksar Guild "Ancient Blood" and they all seem really nice and lots of people levelling. I will just level it up slowly alongside the cleric i have now made =)

I have also started a Cleric and going to pop between the two if i get frustrated of one or the other, hopefully able to fund the warrior with some better gear as i progress but have saved enough for banded now.
Old 03-20-2023, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Iksar war is super fun in the long run. Its 1 hell of a grind BUT they have the best fashion imo and arent FAT... lol I personally have been raiding on my 60 Ikky War for a while and really enjoy it. As some have said here b4 we cant use Plate gear from classic era. so its a struggle till 46+ where u can go into Plane of Hate with your guild and get the IKKY only gear that always rots. then work your way into the Sick Veliuos plate!

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
photos hosting[/IMG]
Craigyy - 60 Cleric
Tottal - 60 Monk
Vulakr - 50 Warrior
Last edited by NotASmurfAct; 03-20-2023 at 11:38 PM..
Old 03-21-2023, 02:22 AM
Large Rat

Your character looks great Craigy. Certainly something to strive for, i just really love the Kunark continent and iksars in general, had done Monk and Shaman before in era and had played warriors on TLPs before so thought id try it here where its likely a lot harder.

I will likely just stay on Kunark, out of interest as an Iksar War where did you bank if not on Kunark?
Old 03-21-2023, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Just spend it all on rations and bandages!

If you have an excess of PP weighting you down you can usually find some gem merchant where you can buy stacks of gems as a reservoir for pp until you can hit a friendly bank it’s not hard to get back to cabilis these days as kunark evacs can be cast from pretty much anywhere. Running there from EC isn’t toooo bad thanks to the barge in oasis / firepots in TD. Watch out for dragon!

There is a ‘red wine’ quest you can do in Neriak to quickly raise guard faction, which is generally good enough for banking/selling. Neriak is great as it is close to both ports, xp zones 1-60 and ec. You may need an invis to get to the right npc - take plenty of wine.

Apparently Paineel isn’t too hard to raise (they are a cazic city too!) but I can’t speak first hand experience there.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 03-21-2023, 12:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by beecee1983 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your character looks great Craigy. Certainly something to strive for, i just really love the Kunark continent and iksars in general, had done Monk and Shaman before in era and had played warriors on TLPs before so thought id try it here where its likely a lot harder.

I will likely just stay on Kunark, out of interest as an Iksar War where did you bank if not on Kunark?
Thurgadin. Or you can level in EC doing LOTS of orcs and slowly work your way to Freeport or just use the EC/WC merchants. cornvert your change through the merchant gems that weigh nothing
Craigyy - 60 Cleric
Tottal - 60 Monk
Vulakr - 50 Warrior
Old 03-21-2023, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Level 12-24 in the gorge and RV should be your oyster. The one cleric lady might still hate you, but she's over by Kith ZL and you can safely avoid her. Doing Warrens for Paineel/Erudin is also a thing I believe, but I usually just spend an hour or two killing Erudin guards to get my Paineel faction and skip Erudin. Repairing faction around the world, is actually pretty fun!
Old 03-21-2023, 01:48 PM
Aviak

Also remember u don't need to stand in front of the banker to bank. I'm personally good with fp and Rivervale guards but everything else hates me. Just be right outside the bank door/wall and use camera angle and u can still bank kos
Craigyy - 60 Cleric
Tottal - 60 Monk
Vulakr - 50 Warrior
Old 03-21-2023, 02:26 PM
Large Rat

Good ideas thanks. Will have to give some of them a crack.