Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-22-2023, 01:27 PM
Skeleton

There is zero evidence that anyone who was on Epstein's plane did anything illegal. Highly suspicious, yes, but that's it.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:58 PM
Banned

He offered people free flights to entrap them with black mail.

The entire Epstein thing was a black mail scheme to lure people in with underage sex and control them.

Many, like Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Hollyweirdos etc signed up for that willingly. Others may have been boozed/drugged (willingly) and fell into it in a black out state.

Donny banned Epstein from his properties when he found out what was up, exposed via Epstein having scouts of his work as Maralago towel girls. Donny has called out the cesspool island and told the media to ask Prince Andrew about it. How come Ms Virginia singled out Prince Andrew and none of them mentioned Trump? Weird huh?
Old 03-22-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is zero evidence that anyone who was on Epstein's plane did anything illegal. Highly suspicious, yes, but that's it.
For being the so-called moral majority, this new breed of Republican is pretty gross.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He offered people free flights to entrap them with black mail.

The entire Epstein thing was a black mail scheme to lure people in with underage sex and control them.

Many, like Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Hollyweirdos etc signed up for that willingly. Others may have been boozed/drugged (willingly) and fell into it in a black out state.

Donny banned Epstein from his properties when he found out what was up, exposed via Epstein having scouts of his work as Maralago towel girls. Donny has called out the cesspool island and told the media to ask Prince Andrew about it. How come Ms Virginia singled out Prince Andrew and none of them mentioned Trump? Weird huh?
Trump was a deep cover pedo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2023, 02:16 PM
Banned

If only the rest of your hoaxes worked out some how, I'd be more likely to believe you.

Sadly, you're a free asset of the Clinton campaign and an embarrassment to them at that lol.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only the rest of your hoaxes worked out some how, I'd be more likely to believe you.

Sadly, you're a free asset of the Clinton campaign and an embarrassment to them at that lol.
What year is it?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-22-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What year is it?
Old 03-22-2023, 02:32 PM
Banned

It's the current year of course and we all know in the current year, all the libtard hoaxes have been outted and disproven
Old 03-22-2023, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

lol k
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-22-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

waiting for just one of these "conspiracy theories" to turn out untrue