Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-18-2023, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was wrong

It's the rainbow flag
We can agree on one thing at least.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2023, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

i know MSNBC pushes that theory, but I'm pretty sure if a mob of American retards wanted the VP dead more than 1 chick would have got shot over it. it was fucking embarrassing and stupid they even started claiming it was antifa that did it, and the left keeps claiming it was an actual insurrection in a country with more guns than people but i only saw like 1 dude carrying a legally owned pistol iirc.

like with most things in life, everyone else is wrong + retarded and i hope they all stop breathing my oxygen sooner rather than later.

i really, really hope people kill each other next week for my entertainment.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know MSNBC pushes that theory, but I'm pretty sure if a mob of American retards wanted the VP dead more than 1 chick would have got shot over it. it was fucking embarrassing and stupid they even started claiming it was antifa that did it, and the left keeps claiming it was an actual insurrection in a country with more guns than people but i only saw like 1 dude carrying a legally owned pistol iirc.

like with most things in life, everyone else is wrong + retarded and i hope they all stop breathing my oxygen sooner rather than later.

i really, really hope people kill each other next week for my entertainment.
They had the guns staged outside DC cuz gun free zone(or something to that effect). Just waiting for Orange Man to say go.

Old 03-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

They were cowards like all conservatives are and got the fuck out of there after Ashli Babbit learned what happens when you fuck around.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

yeah when i think of conservatives, cowardice is the first thing that comes to mind

(lol)
Old 03-18-2023, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah when i think of conservatives, cowardice is the first thing that comes to mind

(lol)
Most Dems are stunning and brave just for existing
Old 03-18-2023, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

(lol)
I'm sure you think big strong men but the rest of us just see you guys foaming at the mouth about whatever the talking heads on Fox told you to be scared of yesterday.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you think big strong men but the rest of us just see you guys foaming at the mouth about whatever the talking heads on Fox told you to be scared of yesterday.
mostly i just think anyone lumping an entire group of people together is prolly a retard.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

(lol)
I think of a billionaire CEO buying up all the water on earth and putting it into a reservoir just for him.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-18-2023, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
mostly i just think anyone lumping an entire group of people together is prolly a retard.
How many of them were brave enough to stand up to those mean ol' Capitol officers after they put down Babbit like the crazed animal she was?