Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-18-2023, 01:56 PM
Banned

A bunch of people with american flags who love america tried to overthrow the american system of government in order to install.... the american system of government.

It makes tons of sense, I swear, just DON'T watch any of that unreleased footage okay??
Old 03-18-2023, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bunch of people with american flags who love america tried to overthrow the american system of government in order to install.... the american system of government.

It makes tons of sense, I swear, just DON'T watch any of that unreleased footage okay??
reminds me of the libtards that cry reeee at all the old rich white men in government, and then immediately elect more old rich white men
Old 03-18-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

A bunch of people with American flags who love America tried to overthrow the American system of government in order to install the Epstein plane-flyer you GOPtards all worship as president for life, what's the problem libs?
Old 03-18-2023, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bunch of people with American flags who love America tried to overthrow the American system of government to install the Epstein plane-flyer you GOPtards all worship as president for life, what's the problem libs?
i can't form a political opinion until you tell me what tucker says
Old 03-18-2023, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminds me of the libtards that cry reeee at all the old rich white men in government, and then immediately elect more old rich white men
bidope.jpg
Old 03-18-2023, 02:06 PM
Banned

Seriously though, no matter how misguided they may have been, the "insurrectionists" honestly believed the election had been fraudulent, that was the entire reason for their anger. They were specifically trying to stand up for the very system of government people are claiming they wanted to overthrow. It's a completely incoherent narrative.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:07 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better make another joke about how you and the forum's other resident Trumptards are incapable of expressing an independent thought until you receive the latest talking points from Fox.
no for real i dont watch tucker so i'll need you to update me on his recent propoganda before i can pass judgement on current political affairs
Old 03-18-2023, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Seriously though, no matter how misguided they may have been, the "insurrectionists" honestly believed the election had been fraudulent, that was the entire reason for their anger. They were specifically trying to stand up for the very system of government people are claiming they wanted to overthrow. It's a completely incoherent narrative.
They really, really wanted to string up Pence for betraying the obese pedophile you all worship. This shit isn't that complicated as long as you haven't turned your brain to mush with paste.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was wrong

It's the rainbow flag