Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Banned

These people almost entirely want to be part of Russia and not globohobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to do tourism things in India

Are you aware of their illegal immigration policies? If you were you'd be hoping for the cabal to start a war with them too.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These people almost entirely want to be part of Russia and not globohobo
Quote:
... there were many Ukrainians who boycotted the referendum.

Internationally, the referendum was condemned, despite Russia on March 17 recognizing Crimean independence. That same day, the Crimean parliament called for Russia to admit them into the Russian Federation.

On March 27 of the same year, the UN General Assembly voted with a wide majority in UN Resolution 68/282 that the referendum was entirely invalid.

It was also rejected by the entirety of the European Union, NATO and the G7, among many others.
Oof try again
Old 03-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

>Pregnant Russians are streaming into Argentina. Officials are suspicious.
Story by David Feliba, Samantha Schmidt, Natalia A

>Alex Slepenkov, 36, knew he could be forced to join the military and fight in a war he had tried to protest. He and his wife, Natasha Slepenkova, 30, feared the country would turn into North Korea, closing its borders to the world.

the evil empire is finally dying. good job Reagan.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.
That war needs to not happen at all costs. Will be the end of our way of life, whether we win or not, and we probably wouldn't win.

Just need to make it another 30-40 years or so, so I can live out the rest of my life comfy playing vidya games and not spending my entire paycheck on a loaf of bread.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That war needs to not happen at all costs. Will be the end of our way of life, whether we win or not, and we probably wouldn't win.

Just need to make it another 30-40 years or so, so I can live out the rest of my life comfy playing vidya games and not spending my entire paycheck on a loaf of bread.
/thread
Old 03-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That war needs to not happen at all costs.
uh, hate to break it to you but it's kinda already started... you're all just in a mass hysteria giga cope about it basically. the Doomsday Clock is just sitting at midnight now. and has been for awhile.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

We wouldn’t win but we wouldn’t lose

But yes, you’d not be doing opioids or playing videos games. I’d be your lieutenant like in starship troopers, and just like in that movie if you retreated I’d kill you myself
Old 03-02-2023, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

China isn’t dumb enough to step on a rake. When they come for us, they’ll be doing DDoS attacks on power station software and sending anti-satellite missiles up to make us blind. They aren’t ready yet, but neither are we. Many and more of you are Godless, poor, diabetic, stupid, obese, have no sons, and cheer for Russia of all people. Think about how much shame you bring upon your ancestors and then thank God that you have today to think about what Psalm 144:1 really means
Old 03-02-2023, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

zelensky is globohomo

hope this helps
Old 03-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Would love for it to not happen but tell that to China. They move on Taiwan and we move in to defend and it's war.

They move on Taiwan and we do nothing and let them have it we tell all the Putins and Chinas that they can do what they want because we're too chickenshit to stop it. It's like telling the school bully he can keep bullying you because you don't want to fight.