Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-28-2023, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched more videos of Ukrainian "soldiers" fleeing, surrendering and begging for mercy

Did they buy enough time to burn all the evidence of the crimes against humanity being committed in their country? I would assume so as they finally admitted the existence of 46 bio labs that they previously denied. Anyone think it is strange they were researching biological agents that targeted specific ethnicities there?

Heh yup, strange. Anyways, glad I didn't do that 23andme thing lol.
https://liveuamap.com/
Old 03-28-2023, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched more videos of Ukrainian "soldiers" fleeing, surrendering and begging for mercy

Did they buy enough time to burn all the evidence of the crimes against humanity being committed in their country? I would assume so as they finally admitted the existence of 46 bio labs that they previously denied. Anyone think it is strange they were researching biological agents that targeted specific ethnicities there?

Why are you on Russia's side?
Old 03-28-2023, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he isn't

Nirgon has been running a multi-pronged trolling operation

he plays both sides with several accounts

i think it's patrece elizondo horza/diziet, probably more

could be wrong, but it does explain how these accts all troll exactly the same way with the exact same posting style, just with different POVs.

I know people can be dumb, but i refuse to believe they are that dumb.
Old 03-28-2023, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You should lay off the propaganda alt-right Twitter links.

First two articles I see posted in the last 24 hours are.....

Ukraine Aims to Exhaust Russian Troops in Bakhmut - General

And just curious how is Russia to run its wars without their high level leaders of their military.

Russian general captured in Ukraine

Yeah I am going to go with you are disillusion. And how does it feel to be constantly wrong Patrece?

Old 03-28-2023, 08:43 AM
Banned

Libtard narrative thinks the Ghost of Kiev is out there racking up victories

Says other people believe false propaganda lmfao, oh wow
Old 03-28-2023, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

see what i mean folks?

sounds like an alt-right horza, elizondo too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it looks right
Old 03-28-2023, 09:05 AM
Banned

Please stop reading twitter and watching video evidence

Follow these approved and completely discredited MSM sources!
Old 03-28-2023, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

My ancestry is Polish/Ukranian, my wife is Polish, our daughter is obviously Polish. I've visited Poland many times, and her family there.

The memory of Russian atrocities is raw in Poland. Everyone has a family member that was murdered or disappeared (same thing) by the Communist regime.

Russia is a cancer, a plague on the earth. Anyone who sides with them is an ignorant, mindless contrarian (most of the tech bros) or an actual fucking fascist/authoritarian. In which case they can eat dirt.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a subset of right-wingers who want to make the US more like Russia, a right-wing authoritarian kleptocracy based on conservative values. Rather than the corporate oligarchy with severely limited but nonetheless present franchise we have today. So they root for Russia in its fight against the Western world order.

Honestly they should be tarred and feathered and 200 years ago they probably would have been.
Old 03-28-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My ancestry is Polish/Ukranian, my wife is Polish, our daughter is obviously Polish. I've visited Poland many times, and her family there.

The memory of Russian atrocities is raw in Poland. Everyone has a family member that was murdered or disappeared (same thing) by the Communist regime.

Russia is a cancer, a plague on the earth. Anyone who sides with them is an ignorant, mindless contrarian (most of the tech bros) or an actual fucking fascist/authoritarian. In which case they can eat dirt.
Interesting, the scourge of communism

Amazing Russia survived it

We are heading for the same thing with abuse of office, taking political prisoners, corruption and financial oppression for the sake of crushing would be prominent members of society

The people who survive communism are hard against globohobo and it's policies

If you want to thank someone for this Ukrainian war, thank the Biden administration (has anything good ever come from mail fraud?) for promising Ukraine nearly unlimited funding for trying to join NATO which directly caused this pointless war and shit economy

This would have never happened, and didn't, with Donald Trump as president