Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see you all in hell haha
we aren't lucky enough to die
Old 03-01-2023, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

That's why we'll call it hell! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2023, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have, in dozens of posts over several threads.

it really isn't a complicated matter

its 20th century warfare vs 21st century warfare
The part I really don't understand is how capping the Russian barrel price lower than the Brent oil price is supposed to hurt Russia. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2023, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

you see, what we're gonna do is take this ornrey little rabbid fella, poke em, yell at em, push em in a corner. He'll straiten up.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The part I really don't understand is how capping the Russian barrel price lower than the Brent oil price is supposed to hurt Russia. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while the strategic defense initiative (STAR WARS program) was dominating headlines in the late 1980s, Reagen was orchestrating deals with the saudis to bottom the price of oil, to deprive the USSR of its -only- major global export. this had a cascading effect throughout the USSR economy, ultimately being the first or last nail in its coffin, depending on how you look at history.

i guess folks in 2022 thought that it wouldn't hurt to try again to starve russia of its energy revenue, of course in 2022, many nations were alot more reliant on cheap russian energy than in 1991.

the star wars program was 100% a bluff against the soviets, it probably could not have shot down a balloon.

lol reagen
Old 03-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

America seriously doing the Zap Brannigan killbot strategy with Ukraine right now.

Old 03-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America seriously doing the Zap Brannigan killbot strategy with Ukraine right now.
yeah actually, that's not far off...

like the man said: soldiers win battles, but logistics wins wars.

and like I keep saying, russia can't resupply, and ukraine shops at NATO-Mart with an infinite line of credit.

all NATO has to do is keep propping up ukraine until the russians exhaust their equipment and supplies, which will occur sooner than later.

Anyone who is still willing to give the russians military hardware (Iran, NK) doesn't have much to begin with, and the only nation who could make a difference (China) has absolutely zero to gain if russia wins in ukraine, but they have alot to lose if they get involved more than they already are.

it's a concept so simple that even aussenseiter could understand
Old 03-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah actually, that's not far off...

like the man said: soldiers win battles, but logistics wins wars.

and like I keep saying, russia can't resupply, and ukraine shops at NATO-Mart with an infinite line of credit.

all NATO has to do is keep propping up ukraine until the russians exhaust their equipment and supplies, which will occur sooner than later.

Anyone who is still willing to give the russians military hardware (Iran, NK) doesn't have much to begin with, and the only nation who could make a difference (China) has absolutely zero to gain if russia wins in ukraine, but they have alot to lose if they get involved more than they already are.

it's a concept so simple that even aussenseiter could understand
Malorussia will return to her sisters by the summer. All who deny this are my foes.
Old 03-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Malorussia will return to her sisters by the summer. All who deny this are my foes.
now you're just being horza
Old 03-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
now you're just being horza
They might try a coup, like on January 6th.

The people are hungry for blood.