Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-27-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you’d all just get jobs you’d worry less about the apocalypse
it's going to start in turkey.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2022, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you’d all just get jobs you’d worry less about the apocalypse
Who's worried? Worrying? I been grill'n
Old 07-28-2022, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

"Chief, I tell ya what...

We're gonna build back better by creating a dyson sphere around the sun and use that energy to progress beyond the confines of our planet and, eventually, the organic confines of our bodies. I'm talking about the singularity, folks. I'm talkin' about venturing forth and striving for a galactic civilization that builds out the ultimate destiny of these United States: to dominate lesser extrasolar species and make them accept the god damn need to be part of the Democratic Par... .... - - -, uh, to be part of the intergalactic democratic superentity already.

Get this folks: eventually we are going to need to use the expansion of intragalactic free trade to reinvigorate our industries. We need to make mankind-made, stable, transversible, and interdimensional wormhole portals to compete with China not only for ourselves but also for extradimensional spirit entities who share our deep and transdimensional values of dignity, freedom and the pursuit of happiness. China is beating us in innovating here.

I will advocate and ensure that the virtual machine subunit within the collective--designation: Sen Manchin--be extraordinarily rendered to a prison dimension where the fundamental laws of this alternate dimension ensure he with absolute certainty dissolves into non-existence across space and time. You won't miss him because he will have never existed. He and his matter will not be conserved. His matter will disappear from the multiverse. I deeply respect Sen Manchin as a former colleague and close friend, but I nonetheless think he should have never existed in any timeline across the multiverse and I've let him know about that, ok?

Anyway: back to our competition with China: They are using their influence in the Warp Dimension to spread their totalitarian practices already in Xeroug'Unk and other alternative realities. We have to partner with our allies like those in Uköngain and elsewhere to head off their attempts to destroy the flourishing and development of its inhabitants, who are just insectoids trying to live their lives in a free and just society. Let's not forget the plasmoid entities in reality v104 x 101234. They just want an honest galactic epoch's work so they can feed their quantum entangled kiddos."
Old 07-28-2022, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

This is great stuff
Old 07-28-2022, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's going to start in turkey.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turkey? I hear the Greeks are buying Israeli weapons

This is sparta after all
Old 07-28-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by the wild beasts of the earth.
Quote:
I will send wild animals to attack you, and they will take your children away from you and destroy your cattle. They will make you so few in number the roads will be empty.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

this is fitting for this thread

Old 07-28-2022, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Default Dark Brandon dump

Old 07-28-2022, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Default robayon content

Old 07-29-2022, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

He really should just admit it’s a recession

He’s not receiving votes for economic mastery. It’s because the other guy is hosting Saudi golf tournaments and calling attorneys general and asking for nonexistent votes

Lying is a sin. Not sure why everyone lies so much these days. Biden should tell the truth