Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-30-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

This 830-million-year-old crystal might contain life. And we're about to open it

Quote:
"There are little cubes of the original liquid from which that salt grew. And the surprise for us is that we also saw shapes that are consistent with what we would expect from microorganisms," said Kathy Benison, a geologist at West Virginia University. "And they could be still surviving within that 830-million-year-old preserved microhabitat."
Old 05-30-2022, 07:28 PM
Banned

Bright insight guy says to prep. I agree.

Don't let the expectations of survival get you down.

Just see it like a video game challenge see how far you get with it.

Who cares if you survive. Should aim for a good score tho.

G-d's watching.
Old 05-30-2022, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

I really really wish the waco people still had their compound for all of this.
Old 05-31-2022, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

I decided to do a little bookreport and see how we were holding up like, bingo style, with the "order of revelations"

To kick us off, lets determine the order of operations of the apocalypse:

The 7 seals are broken first in the heavens which let lose the the Four Horsemen, with seals 1-4.
They will cause death on a scale humanity has never experienced and represent the “beginning of sorrows” that we will face.

But where are we now? If anywhere? Is it happening like the prophecy? Or is it all mixed up?

Revelation step one: The first horse is the white horse, its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

.....IRL start of our apocalypse: Covid, covid shutdowns, how that gave the governments and kings the freedom to do whatever they wanted.

Revelation step two: Next a fiery red horse, its rider was given the power to "take peace" from the earth and to make people kill each other: War.

.....IRL start of our apocalypse: Ukraine, the beginning of world war 3, and the wars, and rumors of wars we've been going through this last couple years.

Revelation step three: A black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

.....IRL start of our apocalypse: Where we are now: Food shortages. We are about to weigh the scales, and send the food to where we think we need it most.

What comes next?

Quote:
Horseman #4 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Seems only natural guess as to what post ukraine world will be like.

A lot of coinikidinks so far!

After the fallout from world war 3 (that's the end of the 4 horsemen) whats after that?

Seal 5: Saints martyred, maybe rounding up non believers or people we blame for the destruction of the 4 horsemen. Who knows, but seems reasonable we'd be scapegoating people after all the dust settles from the chaos we're about to go through.

Seal 6:

Quote:
There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
Could be a giant volcano, or it could be apathos. If it's apathos then all of the above will happen before 2029 if it's a volcano, it could happen sooner..

idk, at this point it's just guessing.. but if seal 5 happens, and we're all in the middle of hanging half of the survivors of world war 3 because we blame them for not following elon musk our new king and then a volcano or asteroid hits us, you can bet yo ass jesus is real.
Old 05-31-2022, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

yaeh.. ok im sold.. covid was definitely the white horse that gave them the bow.

Shit's real dogs. Buy canned food.

Old 05-31-2022, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I decided to do a little bookreport and see how we were holding up like, bingo style, with the "order of revelations"

To kick us off, lets determine the order of operations of the apocalypse:

The 7 seals are broken first in the heavens which let lose the the Four Horsemen, with seals 1-4.
They will cause death on a scale humanity has never experienced and represent the “beginning of sorrows” that we will face.

But where are we now? If anywhere? Is it happening like the prophecy? Or is it all mixed up?

Revelation step one: The first horse is the white horse, its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

.....IRL start of our apocalypse: Covid, covid shutdowns, how that gave the governments and kings the freedom to do whatever they wanted.

Revelation step two: Next a fiery red horse, its rider was given the power to "take peace" from the earth and to make people kill each other: War.

.....IRL start of our apocalypse: Ukraine, the beginning of world war 3, and the wars, and rumors of wars we've been going through this last couple years.

Revelation step three: A black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

.....IRL start of our apocalypse: Where we are now: Food shortages. We are about to weigh the scales, and send the food to where we think we need it most.

What comes next?

Seems only natural guess as to what post ukraine world will be like.

A lot of coinikidinks so far!

After the fallout from world war 3 (that's the end of the 4 horsemen) whats after that?

Seal 5: Saints martyred, maybe rounding up non believers or people we blame for the destruction of the 4 horsemen. Who knows, but seems reasonable we'd be scapegoating people after all the dust settles from the chaos we're about to go through.

Seal 6:

Could be a giant volcano, or it could be apathos. If it's apathos then all of the above will happen before 2029 if it's a volcano, it could happen sooner..

idk, at this point it's just guessing.. but if seal 5 happens, and we're all in the middle of hanging half of the survivors of world war 3 because we blame them for not following elon musk our new king and then a volcano or asteroid hits us, you can bet yo ass jesus is real.
Covid was the white rider with the bow imho
I don't think the red rider is here yet. I think that's gonna be more than just Ukraine. Likely gonna be ppl all over at war with each other idk.
The Black horse is when the beginning of not being able to buy/sell/trade without the mark begins hence the scale for trading food for a day's wages.

I read somewhere that it's 3 and a half years between each rider but idk if that's true or not
Assuming it is the red rider would arrive roughly mid 2023 so around election time.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:46 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really really wish the waco people still had their compound for all of this.
Billie gates and jebb bezos does. They got compound + yacht
Last edited by starkind; 05-31-2022 at 08:49 AM..
Old 05-31-2022, 08:49 AM
Banned

The seals in heaven where when they where testing nukes in space.
Old 05-31-2022, 10:53 AM
Banned

Interdasting.

Covid is a symptom of industrialization. G-d doesn't want you to suffer. Satan does tho. We shouldn't depend on this. It's a bug not a feature.

That said Trumps administration made the right call. We do need to slowly move away from this industrialized behavior tho. Else it will catch us in a big way with something much more serious.

I think it has in the past. It's downplayed tho. And kept hush.

Just take a look at that image. Is it hell? Purgatory? Or heaven?

Heaven is living side by side with the chickens and only taking whatever you need. Being abled and free to lovingly do it yourself. Not fueling a KFC or Costco executives yacht with the blood of worker and young sacrificial chicken alike.

I'm not a peta person. I just don't think industrialization and capitalism on this scale align with the teaching of the Bible. This system integrates further into a ponzi scheme of ad revenues and government subsidies in other industries. I believe we should be free from.
Last edited by starkind; 05-31-2022 at 10:58 AM..
Old 06-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]